Guest XBebop Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 Heya, here's my newest graphic thingy. hope ya like it. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=453274[/img]
Squall Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 wow, cool affect. I'd suggedt using that as a bacround for your next art. It looks to emplty alone
eleanor Posted August 3, 2003 Posted August 3, 2003 [size=1] Nice-looking effect, but the text kinda ruins it. [/size]
Guest XBebop Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Thanks for the feedback! here's my newest work [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/2603187[/url] HEY! PEOPLE! IF YOU VIEW THIS PLEASE REPSOND! >.<
klinanime1 Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 Sure, if I knew how to repsond. ^-^ (just being an idiot) 1 word comment: Wow. Oh wait, that's not allowed... It kinda looks like an aerial view of a jello mold, or a very blue cathedral ceiling. I like it, nothing to harsh on the eyes. Blue is a good color.
juna Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 I think it's pretty cool, maybe I would slap a border around the edging of your banner, looks a bit weird.. O_o Your font is always kinda... erm, freaky, which is cool, just looks misplaced tho... shrug. The original graphic is pretty cool - minus the dizzy part.. laf - twould make a freakingly cool BG for a desktop.. hehe. Nice job all in all, can't wait to see more. ^^
Guest XBebop Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 thanks. i'll make more graphical stuff later. i have had a headache for a while now. so, cya lata
Kitty Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 These pics are okay, but they make me think about things that make no sense, stuff like oranges dancing and water things killing people. Don't ask...-_- Anyway, I'd give your pics the following: First pic: 8/10 Banner: 8/10 Second pic: 9/10
Ellerby Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [size=1][b]It's.... um... Different! :p No, it's really good. Nice work on everything! But like other people said, I'd stick a border on the banner. But very nice indeed. :D -=§=- :wave:[/b][/size]
Kitty Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 That hurt my eyes!! *runs around blind while smacking into walls every seven steps* Anywayz.. I like the patterns and the colors. Even though it looks like blue, black, and a little white. Here is your "score": Newest Pattern Thingee: 9.7/10
Demonic Angel Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [size=1]The pattern thingies...Cooool! The effects are....Cooool! The colors...well...same thing. ^___^ It kinda makes me dizzy. o.O I'll give 9/10. Hooray for u![/size]
Stuart Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Hmmm your tunnel to hell doesnt seem to much hell like... Maybe thats just how you see it though, I think the funky patterns and everything are very neat, Its kinda cool what people can make just by messing around with there paint program ^_^
Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 OOO!!!!! Me like the last one! BLue!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now