Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Charazard in SuperSmashBros.?


Recommended Posts

Guest Tidal
Posted
my friend said that he unlocked Charazard in SSB and I didn't beleive him. I never went over to his house and I am wondering if this is true
:drunk:
Posted
No, this is not true. There were many fake codes on how to get charecters in SSB. I remember looking on a code web site and it said "Unlock Goku in SSB!!!" The people who make these things up usually give some impossible task that takes hours, so if someone is actually stupid enough to do it, and it doesn't work, they'll try it again, because they'll think they did something wrong. The ONLY unlockable charecters in SSB are Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Luigi, and Ness.
Posted
Yeah. If there was such a code, it would have been in a FAQ or something. Maybe your pal was just trying to impress you, lying to you for the heck of it, or talking about the Charizard from the Pokeball.
Posted
Yeah.. Only ways you can see a Charizard in SSB or Melee is though Pokeballs or trophies, the second one being only for Melee.

I've heard a lot of hidden character rumors.. Wigglytuff and Raichu, Sonic and Tails, Goku, Charizard, even Bart Simpson. X_X Of course, the last one was coming from a total idiot acquaintance of mine, but it counts as a rumor.. Right?

The Nintendo Players Guides show all of the hidden characters, so if you're ever in doubt, just check the guide out. Hehe.. I made a sorta-funny rhyme. ^_^'
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Well that's a complete lie. I've been playing that game for years and I know for one that there are no other hidden characters than the four there already are.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hidden characters available in SSBM: Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Luigi, Dr Mario, Falco Lombardo, Young Link, Ganandorf, Ness, Marth, Mr Game and Watch and Roy.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b]

But it would be cool if Charizard was a secret character. It would probably be a cheap way to win, but it would be cool! I hope they make a SSB 3 with more and better secret characters.[/color][/b][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think this question has been answered as much as it possibly can be. We have a few other SSBM topics going that deal with different subjects, so check those out if you want to continue talking about the game.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...