Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
be any anime charecter even made ups!
posts must be at least five lines long i dont want this shut down
and pretty much anything goes just one ruel! have fun
name:yuraka the doublebkade
vocation:bountyhunter
desc: tall muscular fast brown hair
Posted
My lord this is such a rip off originalimp. You didn't even follow your own rules when i had a party like this. WOW!

But i guess i'll join. I hope you don't mind me using a character from my original manga.

Name: Koji Masuma

Age:14

Description: 5'7",114 ibs, messy black hair, slight tan, emerald eyes. Acheived telekinetic abilites when he was hit by a truck while skateboarding. His telepathy is out of control and express' his inner thoughts and feelings. He can still use them at will though. He is a goofy, perverted, prankster who is always looking for a good laugh.

Vocation: Student at jr. High.
:D
Posted
[font=gothic][color=indigo]Unless you come up with a storyline Originalimp, don't even think about it. Because if it's that random, than it's spam anyway. Get yourself a plot, and I'll leave you alone.[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=#707875]I have to agree with Harlequin. I've removed the other thread related to this RPG.

There have been a few "party" RPGs like this lately...and they're becoming a problem. This is mostly because they [i]do[/i] attract people who just want to boost their post count. There's no quality and they generally aren't something that people are interested in reading. More often than not, people post a line or two and that's it.

On this occasion, I think we're going to have to draw a line in the sand, so to speak. Besides, you're likely to encourage more sign ups if you have an actual plot and structure to what you're doing.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...