OtakuBoards

october 28th!!!

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]october 28th is gonna be a fun day... FF TSW comes out on DVD... **** it musta sucked more than i thought in theaters... but i know ill be getting it soon there after... i dont know about VHS but i think it may be coming out then too... they need to make all the money can lol... and we all know that movie ruled to any TRUE fan... but only if you understood all the characters if you didnt then you wouldnt like it... *sigh* [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i loved the movie... i just meant in terms of profit... and anyone who didnt like the movie does not truely understand the FF series... and trust me... ill be getting that movie that day!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I thought the movie was good, I'm definately getting it on video.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Come on man! It was just a shallow CG movie with the Final Fantasy name slapped on it!! There wasn't even any Magic! It was shocking! I was hoping to see some Swords, some Summons... etc etc..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Come on man! It was just a shallow CG movie with the Final Fantasy name slapped on it!! There wasn't even any Magic! It was shocking! I was hoping to see some Swords, some Summons... etc etc.. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah it waz really disapointin. I think it ll be betta if it waz bazed on a real FF.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]all of yall that are saying you were disapointed had the expectation of it being JUST like a game... where you got to control everything, you just had to clear you mind of it being FF... then once you got there realize it was based losely on the games... not many of you picked up on a lot of the things that i did, im sure sephiroth did... but trust me that movie was good... and people who didnt like it arent mature enuff to understand all the hidden meaning in the movie[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]all of yall that are saying you were disapointed had the expectation of it being JUST like a game... where you got to control everything, you just had to clear you mind of it being FF... then once you got there realize it was based losely on the games... not many of you picked up on a lot of the things that i did, im sure sephiroth did... but trust me that movie was good... and people who didnt like it arent mature enuff to understand all the hidden meaning in the movie[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

All I'd want to see is some Magic, some Swords and Some summons... Perhaps a White Mage or two? A Theif? An Imp for gods sake!! That movie was good, but It was too high-tech... Just add a Gunblade here, an Ultima Weapon there, Bahamut, Ifrit and Shiva over there, and lastly a Chocobo w/a moogle right here, and I'd be happy.. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Yes, they did need moogles... that woulda made it awesome... A moogle following that girl around. hehe that woulda ruled [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh, Yeah.. Of course it would need some kooky Personality disorder... Perhaps he could be the worlds first Paranoid-Skitzofrenic (sp?) Moogle... :p

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sigh yall are too young to understand the true beauty of the movie... it ruled... it was a love story like FF9 and i guess im at that age where im looking for true love... and to die to save the woman i love is a beautiful thought... and if you think about it... FF was the best game... i dont remember moggles in it or FF2 for that matter... yall are too young to aprrecaite the old school games... yall grew up on the PSX not the NES/SNES... so when you realize that summons arent all that... then you will see the true beauty of the movie... it was great and would have been ruined if it was what yall think is a true FF movie... since 7 nor 8 were fantasy you have no clue what a real FF game is... 9 is a real one... sigh... ill explain it later[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Hey, i grew up on my nes... i got a hole bunch of games for it right now and i also have a working version of it still. I aslo have ff1,2 and 3 the orignals for my NES not snes NES.

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sigh yall are too young to understand the true beauty of the movie... it ruled... it was a love story like FF9 and i guess im at that age where im looking for true love... and to die to save the woman i love is a beautiful thought... and if you think about it... FF was the best game... i dont remember moggles in it or FF2 for that matter... yall are too young to aprrecaite the old school games... yall grew up on the PSX not the NES/SNES... so when you realize that summons arent all that... then you will see the true beauty of the movie... it was great and would have been ruined if it was what yall think is a true FF movie... since 7 nor 8 were fantasy you have no clue what a real FF game is... 9 is a real one... sigh... ill explain it later[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*sigh* Kuja, I've played all the NES and SNES Final Fantasys, so don't get me wrong, But you gotta agree with me here; There was no magic, no Chocobos, no Black Mages with the Blue coats and the funny hats... I just think it lacked alot of elements that make up a 'Final Fantasy'...

....Although I do agree, it was actually a very good movie, with a deep plot... But I would have liked to see more of a 'Final Fantasy' movie than just a Sci-fi flick.

[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um FF was only one on NES, next 3 were on SNES (well 4 GB was in here too), then 6 on PSX, now one on PS2, and 2 more to come... and um... MQ-3 were all on SNES[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, Kuja, I know what consoles all the games are on... :p
Sorry If I made it seem otherwise...

I'm a true FF fan,but it was way too SciFi.
The graphics were magnificent,it looked like it was real life through most of it,but the use of guns and that...No the story line weren' good at all.
All about those Phantoms.But in a way I'm glad,coz if they used one of the FF characters in it,they'll probably give'em a crap voice and when I play it,that voice won't get outta my head.
*Phew* But the graphics were excellent.:eek:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nah not u flash... cloud said it...
and zidane... u went in expecting cloud or squall to come busting out the screen at you... i went in expecting it to suck as bad as FF 8 did... and i was overwhelmed by the beauty of the movie, and the deep storyline that not even FF 7 could compare to... it had sooooooooooooo many hidden things that im sure you didnt even begin to grasp it, and im sure i didnt catch everything they wanted you to, dont see the movie as FF where you level up and have magic and all that "special efects", see it as a REAL FF that has the class system, aki-female lead, (alec balwins char)??????-male lead, jade/jane whaterever-white mage, big black guy-dragoon, the driver guy-red mage... in the sense that he can do a little of everything, then you have cid, and the main bad guy who has a one track mind... while you save the world... this is what a TRUE FF game should be... not what you newcommers to FF think... blah@people who learned to play FF games w/ no class system... that is for the birds[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Whoa :eek:

What you say is so true Kuja. If you compare the Characters. But also what Sephiroth said, if you weren't expecting a Final Fantasy movie It was Great! But i did notice some of the stuff, how it had a story line like the final fantasy's did. If you actually compared all the things in the movie, to a Final Fantasy game you would notice it was a lot more like final fantasy than you think. like Kuja said about the characters, maybe more of the movie was actually like that.

Kuja, I didn't expect Cloud or Squall etc. to come bustin' in the scenes and that.In fact ,I didn't want them to.
The film was brilliant,and like you said Sephiroth I didn't think about FF when it was on .It was very good actually.Kuja good observations of the film,you sounded just like a film critic,lol.
Here's the exact words out of Hironobu Sakaguchi(Ithink that's how u spell it)
:- I have never intended on putting characters out of a previous Final Fantasy because I didn't like the idea of telling fans what their futures will be as it will dissapoint others. This is because fans and gamers get so in depth between the characters that it may spoil the game.
That's why Squaresoft never puts in tye same character from a previous FF into the future one.But Final Fantasy Tactics,to FinalFantasy 7 is an exception.
Ok I just thought I'd say that.
Oh yeah here's why the game Final Fantasy is called'Final Fantasy':-
I never thought of being a game creator,I wanted to be a musician,but as I got into the career I made some games that somewhat dissapointed me. So I made the first 'fantasy' but as I thought it would be my last game I added the'Final' in. But I guess Final fantasy has come so far now ,why not carry on(Laughs).(The words of Hironobu Sakaguchi)
Just hought I'd say that. ;)