Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[img]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/-_For_Lena.jpg[/img]
This is a gift for Lena Ma, my friend. I like how kurot-sama draws eyes, but i can't draw like that. I only used one colour for the shading cus I was trying to get away from my dangerous approach to realism -_-''' I want to shade anime, not realism... ANYWAYS.

sorry if the colour dun match.

and her shoes look like hoofs.

are the legs still too fat? I seriously can't see -_-'''

edit: DAMMIT, I kept on friggin spelling the tags wrong.
Posted
Personally I don't think the legs are fat in anything I've seen of yours, just, in that anime/manga style, people are used to seeing skinny legs - but I think it's just your style, and that's a good thing ^_^

Just out of pure curiosity, how long does it take you to color something like that, after you've drawn it? Call me curious ^_^;;

And yeah... that left-hand foot looks a bit like a hoof ;) but you already picked up on that one.
Posted
[size=1] The legs are okay, but the shoes are weird. They don't looke normal. One of her hands is blocky, as well. Her right ear sticks out a bit too much, but everything is allright.[/size]
Posted
I think the legs are fine. But her feet look very odd O_o the right one looks like its turned around completly *twitches* that must be painful. Also, for some reason around her neck... it just looks funny to me, but thats just me. Good job, better then what I can do ^^'
Posted
Nah the legs aren't fat. The right foot looks like a hoove because there is no back, or front. I think you should extend the front a little. Other than that it is a very nice picture, and I like it. Good job. 8/10
Posted
[size=1]I want an outfit like that. /

[i]Love[/i] the coat.

I'd say everything above the knees looks close to perfect. Her leg does look like it's broken, though. If it's going to bend like that, the other leg needs to be longer.

It doesn't look all that pink. I'd call it more of a lavender, myself.[/size]
Posted
ehhhh... i dunno how to draw twisted feet without making them look weird -_-'' actually, I can't draw feet at all, eh? lol. They always look weird. especially those that are viewed from the front.

it's creeping me out XD;;
Posted
Everything's perfect except for the feet. You need to add a little depth to them and make the left one (her right) come out more. You know, I'd kill to draw like that.
Posted
I think I began a post like this for you and then decided not to post it ...

Anyway. Just wanted to say I really love the style of all the stuff you've posted in this forum, have been looking at it for some time now but haven't posted because I'm lazy :p. It's all very light and pretty, and has almost a dreamy feel to me (at least on my monitor, ... sometimes my monitor does show things extra-light though ...)

In this particular picture the sock of her foot on the right looks a little weird, right by the shoe. It looks kind of like when your shoes are a little too small for your socks and your socks puff out of it ... do you know what I'm talking about ..? Well, if that's what you were going for, you got it, hehe.

But awesome work, I'm an admirer :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...