Shippo Posted August 4, 2003 Posted August 4, 2003 [color=darkblue] I was just experementing with Photoshop the other day, and came out with this.. Its not really [i]made[/i] good, but i thought it was a good idea:p I got the pic sumwhere on the internet(fergot where) hope everyone likes it ^.^ [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=455031[/img] [/color]
Dan Rugh Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 It would be better if you could actually see Homer. I'm not sure if you have your layers in an incorrect order or what. I noticed most of your banners have the gradient over the pictures. Keep working.
Monkeys_revenge Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 I love it! The idea is extreamly funny! I like the stained glass kind of work. I give it a 10/10!!:D:D:D!!
wild thang Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 i like the idea, but it looks like somebody beat the **** out of his face. try to make the colored part the background and i think that would look cool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now