OtakuBoards

Do women come with a book of grudges?

LooseMoose

This is not true of all women but they seem to very good at reciting long lists consisting of exact details about all the naughty things you have done. Do women just have a good memory? Is it easy to come up with a long list of infractions. It honestly seems that some women have the strategy " thats gives me the 5 hits but I won't say anything now I will save it up for later"
So do you think they do do this? And I'm pretty sure men can be like this in a way but IMO I see women a lot more like this.

Disclaimer: Please don't hurt me.

:)

[COLOR=royalblue]Too late. *murders you* I am a woman, I have an excellent memory. I remember things that have nothing to do with naughtiness, and I do not hold grudges for long. Unless the offener is especially annoying and naughty and wrong and twisted. *cough* Flynn *cough*

Anyways, this is all assumption, none of it based on fact. And hardly kind. [/COLOR]

Guest dayday
You were right since all woman aren't like that. Since I have the worst memory ever. But we do tend to remember things that you do. So basically that way we can make you do as we please and still be honest at the same time. Wait a minute. That didn't make any sense.

[color=#9933ff]I do think everyone, even a specific gender, can have GENERAL faults to them (or blessings, if you want to put it). And before I begin to elborate on this topic, I'd like to point out, if you find the below a fault in the GENERAL female population (that means there ARE exceptions), don't think you're better (especially if you're a guy), because you're the reason we remember these things. Besides, you make mistakes, too. ;)

So anyways, my point is, that yes, lots of women tend to remember the faulty or mean things you have ever done. And some of us, too, can hold grudges against some people (whether it be of the same or opposite gender), but it depends on the person and the situation.

Did that help you? No? Sorry.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MistressRoxie [/i]
[B][color=#9933ff]I do think everyone, even a specific gender, can have GENERAL faults to them
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

"Women's faults are many. men have only two: everything they say and everything they do" - Women's Witt. :D

Also, Moose, just for you, Murphy's Law applied to interpersonnal relationships: "Qualities that make a woman love a man are rigorously the same that make her hate him years later." ;)

[color=green]Yes, all us woman come with a "Book of Grudges," we carry it in our "Bag of Bickering."

Anyways...I think Roxie basically summed it all up, but I still feel the need to share my opinion. We woman do tend to remember the bad things men do, but we also remember the bad things fellow women do as well. It isn't a conspiracy against men. Now before you go flaming me for the fact that you didn't mention anything about men in your post, I'm going to let you know that you DID imply it.

Like Roxie said though, it really depends on the person, situation, so on. So yes, we are inclined to remember the cruel and nasty things you do, but it depends on exactly what it was, and how we feel about it, not the fact that you're male.[/color]

[FONT=arial]people remember what they [i]want[/i] to remember.

no one wants to remember their mom/dad saying something like, "Clean your room!", so they conveniently forget about it.

while when someone does something that pisses you off, you think, "Hmm, I could use this against them to prove I'm right the next time (s)he pisses me off," and you somehow store the information away, since it'll be good, useful information to you later.

just my take on it. lol.[/FONT]