klinanime1 Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 Yeah, another idiot fan's attempts to draw Gackt ^-^. I was aiming for a realistic look, but it kinda turned into realistic manga. The lower body's unproportional, though, and the shading's funky because the photo I was looking off of 1. cut off at mid-chest and shoulders, and 2. had really odd lighting. Personally, I don't think it looks like him.
eleanor Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 [size=1] Very nice, I like the shading you did with this. I like the picture a lot overall, it's very well drawn.[/size]
wrist cutter Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 You forgot that ever-present bulge in his pants (and I know you haven't missed it in his pictures if you're drawing him...)
klinanime1 Posted August 5, 2003 Author Posted August 5, 2003 ahem. Yeah, well I told you, the pic i was looking off of cut off at mid chest, and I don't tend to dwell in that area of the anatomy when looking at his other pics, which happens to be three others, and two of them cut off at chest height. I may be a fan of Gackt Job, but I'm not an extremely crazed fan of Gackt Camui. YOU on the other hand... (how does he get that kind of sound on an electric violin?!)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 5, 2003 Posted August 5, 2003 I think his face, specifically the nose, is a bit elongated. But thats normal when drawing people. Artsts tend to draw the nose bigger than it should be.... or eyes.... Thats the only thing I can see that isn't up to par about the picture. I like it though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now