OtakuBoards

Tis a REAL SHAME.....

~Boy Wonder~

I find it rather disheartening that the posts lately have been about a whole lot of nothing. I admit, I am new here, so I shouldn't be stepping on people's toes just yet, but come on! I am also aware that I don't post anything on here that is particuarly exciting. I think we all need to think of something REALLY interesting to post, on something that everyone would have an opinion about. That way we get to hear from everybody, instead of just the 6 people who post so regularly. Just an idea I thought I would throw out there. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]I find it rather disheartening that the posts lately have been about a whole lot of nothing. I admit, I am new here, so I shouldn't be stepping on people's toes just yet, but come on! I am also aware that I don't post anything on here that is particuarly exciting. I think we all need to think of something REALLY interesting to post, on something that everyone would have an opinion about. That way we get to hear from everybody, instead of just the 6 people who post so regularly. Just an idea I thought I would throw out there. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Er...hm...people just post on whatever they feel like...especially since it's general discussion...I don't think we can make people post "interesting" or "inclusive" threads...

But of course, that's just my opinion.[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
Hmm...BEANS are interesting...we could talk about beans...

...or today I saw lots of hott chicks at school! that is surely interesting....

Hmm.....

Oh man, what if Frankenstein ate too many beans, and discovered that they were from Yogi Bear's Pic-in-ic basket? A bedlam would be sure to ensue.

I used to like Godzilla when I was younger, but they made him a big green dork in that newer movie. Now the Sasquatch has always provided entertainment. That show Harry and the Hendersons was always funny.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Oh man, what if Frankenstein ate too many beans, and discovered that they were from Yogi Bear's Pic-in-ic basket? A bedlam would be sure to ensue.

[/B][/QUOTE]

SWEET MOTHER OF CRAP MAN!!! DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! IF FRANKENSTEIN ATE BEANS....W-WELL...IT WOULD BE PURE MAYHEM!!! Beans are highly unstable to begin with, and we know how unstable Frankenstein is as well, those two combined would be an atrocity of the worse kind!:eek:

...beans....oh how I love them. :love: :tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]

if i left i couldn't post the pics i oh so Love to do!! :smirk:

i'll post one now!! and he looks :tasty: in this pic!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Speaking of tasty people... I find it odd or something that my boyfriend and I have the hots for Chisato..... who's like... in his late 30's by now.... ::Sigh:: oh well... he's still hot! (refer to pic below for more details)

Chisato is still beautiful!! :wigout:
i had him on my wallpaper once...now i'm back to my Love!!! [b]Gackt[/b]
i once saw a pic of Chisato and he looked um...very not kute in it though!! :(

and off-topic<--this is a nonsense topic anyway--->QAF was on last night!!! tehehe:devil:

here's a pic of my Lover!! :love: :tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]the only thing that has been active lately is games and stories and dragonball.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree... And yup, there's only a few regular posters anymore... (Yes, this is one of my rare journeys to GD.. :rolleyes: )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Hmm...BEANS are interesting...we could talk about beans...

...or today I saw lots of hott chicks at school! that is surely interesting....

Hmm..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh Yea hot chicks are important.....[I]real[/I] important