Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well from what i got, i could tell you were being sarcastic. Who the hell cares though, a hurricane is a hurricane regardless of what the stupid name is. I think they should just do it by number and not by name at all. That will eliminate the problem entirely, and all the racist stuff will go out the window. I hate how insecure individuals who bring in racist issues into a pointless, irrelevant category anyway. Is a black named hurricane going to be more special than a white named hurricane. I think not, so alright go ahead make a black named hurricane. This will solve the racist issues that are still remaining in todays society and make a happier life for everyone...ummmm yea.
Posted
ahah. but there you are wrong... numbered hurricanes are worse. Because when would the number 40562018402849573623563345 et a go heh? It would be forever. Numbers have rights too. and what about decimals heh? What do the [i]decimals[/i] get. NOTHING is what... more numberist issues at hand here i see.
Posted
They should do what Japan does and call it Hurricane #(some random number). I think we reset the number every year or something. See? No racism.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Metatron [/i]
[B]They should do what Japan does and call it Hurricane #(some random number). I think we reset the number every year or something. See? No racism. [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course it doesn't even matter over there, since the only race is Japanese. The only non-Japanese are tourists and that one black guy who's always on TV.
Posted
George

This solves our problems!! The name of every Hurricane will be George!! Just for varivication, we'll add the name Billy Bob! THe reasons? Many Hurricanes are named George, and i like the name Billy Bob.
Posted
I actually like the idea of people bidding for hurricane names. Of course, I'd never get one, but Justin Timberlake might. That's close enough for me.

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...