Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
the banner i use is saved to my geocities site and i can't always get them to load and i was wondering if that was a glitch in the geocities cite because i know on some other message boards and systems sometimes they aren't compatiable. i used the [*img][/img] commands like it says to use...(without the * of course...) and usually a little image icon will pop up and disappear once the page is completely loaded.

any thoughts on it?

sorry about putting the thread under the wrong place.
Posted
I believe Geocities doesn't allow direct image linking. Which means you need another host.

Don't ask me what a good replacement is though. I pay for my hosting.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1][url=http://www.250free.com]250free.com's[/url] pretty good, too. ^^;

I use that for hosting now. It gives you alot of space, and all you need to do is register with an e-mail address other than MSN. Just go to mail.com for an alternative mail account. I'm not sure whether or not Yahoo e-mails work for it, though. And Geocities really isn't the best place to host...[/color] [/size]
Posted
Really, I dont have too many problems with Geocities... Sometimes it wont upload and you have to change to a GIF. or JPG. That what I had to do before.
Posted
hrm. actually i was resently told and given webspace, an old roomate and friend just opened a freewebspace server. [url]http://www.m0nkeyb0y.org[/url]and i got to make the freaking cutest banner for it on my page heh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...