Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I guess I should stop making new threads saying I made a new banner so I guess I'll just post them in here,they aren't that good though the avatars,and banners I made but I guess I just enjoy making them.
[IMG]http://skg.250free.com/SonGokuBanner.gif[/IMG]
Son Goku from Saiyuki.
[img]http://skg.250free.com/chobanner.gif[/img]
Cho Hakkai from Saiyuki.
[IMG]http://skg.250free.com/vashbanner.gif[/IMG]
Vash,I used this banner once.
[IMG]http://skg.250free.com/kakashibanner1.gif[/IMG]
A banner I made for Jubei Yagyou.
[IMG]http://skg.250free.com/gawlbanner.gif[/IMG]
Gawl from Generator Gawl I made this banner after watching all 12 episodes of it.

Stay tuned,more stuff to come...
Posted
Cho Hakkai! Yay! I really like your banners, but they all seem to have a guy in the foreground with his pic cut off before the shoulders. That's not bad or anything, it's just a little monotonous to look down a row of banners with one main guy in the foreground in every single one. You can choose to ignore that statement, since it doesn't pertain to the quality of the banners.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
There all really nice. I like the effects on the Kakashi one. I really like the SOn Goku one too for some reason! Great job on all of em! Keep up the good work! ;)
[/color]
Posted
1, 2 & 4 are my fave. Really love the effect you did for the Kakashi one... only thing I can really pick on is the font. Try not to strike everything you do... laf, I should talk tho - I try to leave out font all the time 'cause I'm so picky about it... hehe. Great job, can't wait to see more... ^_^
Posted
Well thanks for the commets on my boring looking banners.Yestersay I was bored so I though I'd make a wallpaper,it's a quite simple one though.It contains charater from Grandia Xtreme,that's not really a good game.Well anyways just take a look.The file is big to.
Posted
I only get half of the desktop image to load.. looks good from what I can see tho - hehe, the font is a bit weird, but the BG is very fresh.

Is it working for anyone else or am I the only botard? O_o
Posted
Other than the text, (wich on some does not fit and can barely read)
and some of the pictures you used they arent all very good quility, But Picture quility and text can really throw ya off somtimes, U just gotta look around, for different things and try new things, OK? Nice job :)
Posted
Well I fixed it,I know the fonts a little plain and weird but,uhh...yeah...I made a host to host my pictures and stuff.
Click [URL=http://skg.250free.com/gandiaXtreme2.gif]here[/URL]to see the plain wallpaper.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...