OtakuBoards

Night Shift 2..

Flash

Here it is, Flash giving the the Low-down on what's going on with me on this beautiful Saturday night... or should I say; very early Friday morning...

Well, as Per usual, I'm just browsin' the boards, as you can most likely see... Also d/l a bit of Anime... (Bubblegum Crisis, Evangelion, and a few DBZ/Gundam music videos)
I'm also designing my new Webring, which is going to be [I]Brilliant[/I] when it's finished... (Check it out - [URL=www.geocities.com/finalflash_hub/ ]www.geocities.com/finalflash_hub/[/URL] )
And, somehow, while doin' all this, I find time to make custom images (sigs, avatars, banners, etc..), and make a Comic strip. I have a lot of time on my hands, and a very short attention span... Hmmm... Only 12:10am... I still have time to turn off all the lights, open all the windows, and play Silent Hill.. :devil:
(Oh, scratch that... I don't have a change of trousers...)

umm... If anyone wants anything, like, Wallpaper, or Avatars, or Banners or anything, please ask... I'm very lonely and I have nothing to do... (Everything else got boring very very quickly... told you I had a short attention span... :p )

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]just play the game sitting on a toilet seat, it worked for me.... [/B][/QUOTE]

...I would, but I don't think my PSone's cord stretches that far... And what if I dropped the controller? :eek: :eek:

[B]lets see if you can make a cool sephiroth banner, I bet you can't....

man, my next lesson's gonna start soon (starts mumbling), grrr.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll take you up on that Bet, Sephiroth... heh heh heh... I'll be back in 30 minutes...

/me finds pics of Seph

[B]thats pretty cool, which program did you use to make it? and can I d/l it from the net? if not then do you know any decent programs I can d/l from the net so I can make banners.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I use Ulead Photo express, sometimes Photoshop, and Sometimes Corel Photo House... Corel and Ulead came with this Computer, and I d/led the 'demo' of Photoshop.. And it isn't even that great... o.o;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]and I d/led the 'demo' of Photoshop.. And it isn't even that great... o.o;; [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, Photoshop...I have to use that for my graphic design class and I really don't like it >_<. I prefer the "user friendly" programs like PhotoSuite...hehehe :p[/color]

That banner is pretty nice. Though the color is bad.....6/10 rating...I rate things on pictures color and text. If you have all of those and they are pretty good then u will get a 10/10

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, Photoshop...I have to use that for my graphic design class and I really don't like it >_<. I prefer the "user friendly" programs like PhotoSuite...hehehe :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I find Ulead easier to operate than Photoshop, so that's why I use it. Good text effects too.

[B]could you give me the url of a decent program? I need to make some banners but don't know where to d/l from, full software as well if possible.... [/B][/QUOTE]

ummm, I believe you can get Photoshop @ [url]www.jasc.com[/url] ...the Demo version comes with Animation shop, which is BRILLIANT! It'll let ya make cool animations like this -->