Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=0099ff]Ok, I was bored. So I looked up "Mr. X" on Google, and sure enough, Homer Simpson's site popped up. Heeheehee...

[center][url=http://thesimpsons.com/mrx/]Mr. X[/url][/center][/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]:rotflmao: :haha:

lol, VERY funny! My favorite had to be the [spoiler]Flu shot nottice and the old Donuts one! ^^[/spoiler] I loved it! ^___^[/color][/size]
Posted
:excited: :laugh:

Great find! I would have never thought to search for his site...now where is the one he threw together with all the crazy stuff...

"Spanish and Italian are the same language!"

Priceless...
Posted
Wow... I didn't ever think that Fox would actually make Homer's site.. o_O I didn't look long because I was afraid my parents would get suspicious of all the X's on the page.. *hint hint, wink wink* But it looks just like it did on the show... But Homer's pic is visible.. Did he ever take the little sack off on the page or something?..

Hehe, great find.
Posted
Wow that's strange that there is a site about that. I think theyy should add more scandals because those ones get boring. Also I like the counter it's funny how it goes to 3000 to 2000 then starts back up again. Great find. I never thought they would make that site.

P.S. I want the dancing Jesus!
Posted
[color=0099ff]I was looking for that image too, but my computer froze. I was nthe image of Homer with the sack on his head is a gif. It's intended to show his face like that. Classic. XD[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manic [/i]
[B]Everyone, please put a little more behind your posts. Discuss the show a little bit more. And try to say more than just a handful of words. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Come on, you guys.[/SIZE]
Posted
I really don't know how much of value, or even otherwise, could be said about a site that can be completely navigated in a matter of 5 minutes (that's being generous too) in the first place lol.
Posted
[color=0099ff]I have that same poster in my room. xD I got it about a year ago. One of my brother's former teachers had it in his classroom too.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...