Rikku Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [color=0099ff]Ok, I was bored. So I looked up "Mr. X" on Google, and sure enough, Homer Simpson's site popped up. Heeheehee... [center][url=http://thesimpsons.com/mrx/]Mr. X[/url][/center][/color]
boothten Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]:rotflmao: :haha: lol, VERY funny! My favorite had to be the [spoiler]Flu shot nottice and the old Donuts one! ^^[/spoiler] I loved it! ^___^[/color][/size]
Gohan Egret Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 :excited: :laugh: Great find! I would have never thought to search for his site...now where is the one he threw together with all the crazy stuff... "Spanish and Italian are the same language!" Priceless...
Manic Webb Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Everyone, please put a little more behind your posts. Discuss the show a little bit more. And try to say more than just a handful of words.
OtakuSennen Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Wow... I didn't ever think that Fox would actually make Homer's site.. o_O I didn't look long because I was afraid my parents would get suspicious of all the X's on the page.. *hint hint, wink wink* But it looks just like it did on the show... But Homer's pic is visible.. Did he ever take the little sack off on the page or something?.. Hehe, great find.
GreatDeitylink Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Wow that's strange that there is a site about that. I think theyy should add more scandals because those ones get boring. Also I like the counter it's funny how it goes to 3000 to 2000 then starts back up again. Great find. I never thought they would make that site. P.S. I want the dancing Jesus!
Rikku Posted August 7, 2003 Author Posted August 7, 2003 [color=0099ff]I was looking for that image too, but my computer froze. I was nthe image of Homer with the sack on his head is a gif. It's intended to show his face like that. Classic. XD[/color]
wild thang Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 thats a real poster. you used to be able to buy it a wal mart.
Sara Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Manic [/i] [B]Everyone, please put a little more behind your posts. Discuss the show a little bit more. And try to say more than just a handful of words. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Come on, you guys.[/SIZE]
Semjaza Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 I really don't know how much of value, or even otherwise, could be said about a site that can be completely navigated in a matter of 5 minutes (that's being generous too) in the first place lol.
Rikku Posted August 8, 2003 Author Posted August 8, 2003 [color=0099ff]I have that same poster in my room. xD I got it about a year ago. One of my brother's former teachers had it in his classroom too.[/color]
Manic Webb Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 Ok, this thread is going absolutely nowhere. [color=green]Slap me around and call me Suzie, this thread is closed![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now