OtakuBoards

Videos

Goku213

I'm new here, so i don't know if this has been done before, but i was lookin through WInMX and Morpheus yesterday, and i saw 1 vid

Goku SSJ4 dies or something to that effect. By Buu. :confused:

Also, does anyone knows where i can get the video for the first time Goku goes SSJ, against Freiza? Morpheus has it, but it never connects, always times out. If a link could be thrown up it'd be appreciated. Thanks.

WinMX is pretty much a Napster clone. Except, you can get vids etc from it.

Nah, i wasn't saying WinMX wasn't working. Ok, my questions were this

1) There's a vid i seen saying Goku SSJ4 killed by Buu. I thought that he doesn't die against Buu? I downloaded the vid, and Buu (i assume it's buu, it's some big ape) punches Goku into the floor and Goku spits blood and then it ends. So is this true? I thought he only died way back, then in the Cell games thing and also in Trunks timeline? :confused:

And the other question was could anybody link me to a video of where Goku goes SSJ for the very first time. Y'know, when he does it against Freiza. I tried Morpheus and it wouldn't let me get it. I found 1 link somewhere, but it wouldn't work.

Thanx

Ok, thanks bout clearin the first thing up. It's not really important what Morpheus is (Napster clone). I downloaded a clip of Goku turning SSJ for the first time from some site, quite a while back though. Does anyone know of a site that has a clip of him turning SSJ?

1) SSJ4 Goku deing by buu?!?!? You must hav the wrong ppl. One, Goku never dies by buu. He dies by Radditz, Cell, and in the context of the fusion with the eternal dragon. Secondly, Goku does not ever reach SSJ4. Akira did not make it up, but Toei (sp.?) did, so it does hav a little existance. Anywho, this does not happen in Z. Goku turns ssj4 in gt which is way after buu. You also said that there was a big monkey. I belive that i might know what u r talking about. this must be the fight between SSJ4 Goku and 'Golden Oozaru Vegeta bebi'. I guess that is what it must b.

2) A clip of Goku going ssj for the first time? It comes in two parts. I have downloaded both and currently keep them saved in an eay to find file. If you can pm me with ur email adress i would be happy to send both parts as attachments to you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NanakiXIII [/i]
[B][B]If its a giant ape with Purple hair then no i dont think thats Buu forgot who it was though and i dont think he dies not sure never seen it oh and dont know bout the vids cuz i dont know what morpheus is[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Giant ape with purple hair... Okaaaaaayyy, I'll be right over here... *runs*
There's no Giant ape with purple hair in DB/Z/GT... Well, not to the best of my knowledge, anyway...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]ssj4 son gokou is getting beaten up by vegita-sama in his golden oozaru form, vegita was possessed by bebi.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea Vegeta whooped him pretty good