Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Parental Controls? your kidding me... Tell your folks to turn it off.. Im sure you wont do anything.. Naughty[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]They wont listen so there is nothing I can do about it. Well here is something else I was just messing around with its just my name and a bunch of effects. Im pretty sure anyone can do this.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I don't really like any of those banners. There all very cluttered as Lan said, but there really isn't much to them. The text would also look better if it were smaller. That last one is my favorite, I like how the light goes from each letter. ^_^ Keep practicing.
Posted
I like your latest-- um.... what is it? Is it a banner or avi? Or neiter? Ugh... I can't do anything like that... -__- Well, that one's okay. But here's my rating:

Newest thingee: 7.6/10

It wasn't really anything more than simple. Sure, it had some effects, but still it was too plain. Well, that's my opinion. Laterzez!!

~Meow... o_O;~
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]These animtaions are Lame... theres just nothing to them, except text, add a few pictures and different animtations.. then it MIGHT be more interesting[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blue]Nice job for an effect banner. But in your sig you give credit to Nomad. Just thought I'd let you know!!

So, this one's text is RED instead of white. I find that a little better because I find B&W to be quiet boring. The effect is good, too, but still somewhat plain. I'd suggest after the text affect, a pic appears behind, but that's just me. I like pics.

So, here's the rating:

Effect Banner: 8.2/10

Still to plain. Oh well, the effect is okay. Nice job. Laterzez!!

~Meow... o_O;~[/color]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Also I think you should look into downloading a wide range of different fonts, Because the font you are using is to plain for my taste.. I dont know just me a I guess[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Well thanks Helba. I was just messing around with the animation, so its not that big of a deal to me. Well here is a new banner of Kite from .hack.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Needs a boarder.. and better font/text, Ohh and A background would be nice. My advice.. Try somthing new.. and spend as much time as you can on a single banner for best results.. If you keep making plain things like that.. your not getting anywhere, Ok ^_~[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]You really need to start changing your font. I mean, it [i]is[/i] good, but it get's plain and boring after a while. Other wise, yes, it is a really good banner. Just add a border, and do some other things to it. It looks too plain right now.

[b]Rating:[/b] 8.7/10[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]The border's good, as is the background. Like I said though, you need to change fonts. Use more variety when using fonts. ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Ok I will use different fonts I wish I had Morpheus font thats my favorite one. Well thanks for the compliments keep them coming. I want to know what you think.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Nice job. I like the piccy! Yay!! A piccy in the banner!! Here are my latest ratings:

Kite 1: 6.9/10

To basic. You needed a better type of font, and the background is... white... o_O;... SOO... ON TO THE NEXT ONE!!!

Kite 2: 8.0/10

Right on the nose for a good banner. The background is COOOLL!! I also like how the text seems to go well with it, even though it didn't before. Well, this has the makings for GREATNESSS!!!!!

Oh... did I... *gulps*... YELL that? Oh no... I'm SOO nuts right now. I shouldn't have drinken that Budwieser. *starts chasing Dragon Warrior for advertising it* YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!!!! Oh.. laterzez!!

~Meow... o_O;~

PS. *still is chasing Dragon Warrior*[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Here is a Kenshin banner I made. It has a background and border. I also thank you guys for the compliments on the Kite banner. Well here it is[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]This one is ALOT better. It's very nice, you changed the font, which is good, and you added a border! ^^ Just one little thing. Where it seperates his face from the bg, it doesn't look so nice. You should fix that.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I'm tired from chasing Dragon Warrior, so I'll skip the intro. Here's the ratings:

First Kenshin: 7.5/10

A basic banner with a good pic and text. Like Lan said, the place where the piccy and the b/g meet is NOT very good. You gotta fix that... (which you did)... So, here's the next one...

Second Kenshin: 8.3/10

I like the piccy!! :D Anywayz, the text is still iffy, and the b/g is iffy, too. But, it's still pretty good. That piccy so coooollll....

*stares into computer* ... *still staring* ...*drools...* ... *snaps back to reality* Oops! Hehehehe... darn Budwieser... I'LL GET YOU D. WARRIOR!!!! *continues to chase Dragon Warrior* Laterzez!! Get back here!!

~Meow... o_O;~[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Okay, this one has a few problems that I'll point out in a sec. That's Subaru, right? She looks... strange in that piccy for some reason... o.o;;

Subaru Banner: 7.6/10

A basic banner. Very basic... The background does NOT suit the text. The text itself is hard enough to read withOUT the colors screwin' with it. In other words, the color of the text is contrasted by the color of the bg. So... it's hard to read -__-; Finally, as I said before, the piccy of Subaru... well... it's not very fitting of her. Very... odd... 0.0;;

So, that's it. Laterzez!!

~Meow... o_O;~[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...