Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I just wanted to post this to tell you that I'm trying tomake a game suitable for the boards and make it different from others, I'm trying ;)
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 come on give me some ideas to help me out
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Well, do you have [I]any[/I] ideas what it's gonna be about?
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Well, do you have [I]any[/I] ideas what it's gonna be about? [/B][/QUOTE] Because if we thought up all the ideas, it wouldn't really be [I]your[/I] game, would it?
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Because if we thought up all the ideas, it wouldn't really be [I]your[/I] game, would it? [/B][/QUOTE] My point exactly.
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I have my ideas, I just don't to reveal anythign yet, MWHAHAHAHA:D :D :D :p
The Darkness Bu Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 um this scary me go bye-bye see yas!!:(
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]So then...why did you post this? [/B][/QUOTE] Did ya read my post? It says I want ideas from you, but I still won't reveal what type of game I'm trying to assemble.
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 ok I am getting pissed, give ,e some ideas for a game
Warlock Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Well, if you don't tell us your ideas, then it's going to be hard to give you ideas, because we have no idea what it's about! Confusing...
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Well, if you don't tell us your ideas, then it's going to be hard to give you ideas, because we have no idea what it's about! Confusing... [/B][/QUOTE] So , ok fine,I'm trying to make a type of breeder/fighter/adventure game that can be possible on a messagebaord, but I need some ideas on how I can do that without cofusing you guys too much
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] So , ok fine,I'm trying to make a type of breeder/fighter/adventure game that can be possible on a messagebaord, but I need some ideas on how I can do that without cofusing you guys too much [/B][/QUOTE]Ok, I'm quoting myself so you guys can see what type of game I'm trying to mkae possible on otaku?
Pastbyer Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I had something in mind... But it screwed up when I got a PM. *meaningful look at firemac* So now it's really complicated. I'll post when I straighten it out again. :o
Warlock Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]Ok, I'm quoting myself so you guys can see what type of game I'm trying to mkae possible on otaku? [/B][/QUOTE] Let me think of a few ideas for it...
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Let me think of a few ideas for it... [/B][/QUOTE] I have tons of ideas, but they might not be liked by you guys, so I want combine your dieas with mine, to see what I get
Pastbyer Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Why don't you just post the ideas and let us see them? It would be a [b]LOT[/b] easier.
sia Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 i agree with late too,but you also gotta think about what he said about he doesnt wanna reveal it yet
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Well, first of all, the game is liek this, I will let youmkae your warrior, then you get to raise it and breed it, but then again, I'm trying to amke the game as simple as possible, and not mess it up on the baords, and I also need to know if the gmae will work, or if I need to start whole new look on it,please help, and stop asking ofr my ideas;) ;) ;)
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]Well, first of all, the game is liek this, I will let youmkae your warrior, then you get to raise it and breed it, but then again, I'm trying to amke the game as simple as possible, and not mess it up on the baords, and I also need to know if the gmae will work, or if I need to start whole new look on it,please help, and stop asking ofr my ideas;) ;) ;) [/B][/QUOTE] I see what you mean. It's going to be hard to keep that simple...
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] I see what you mean. It's going to be hard to keep that simple... [/B][/QUOTE] see now help me out!:mad: :D :D :p :cool: :p
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Well, it's going to take me a long time to think of a way to make that simpler, but I'll try...
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Well, it's going to take me a long time to think of a way to make that simpler, but I'll try... [/B][/QUOTE] I will gladly apreciate your help
Warlock Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] I will gladly apreciate your help [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I'll give it a think over, but don't expect a true idea. I do have other things to do. But I'll give it a try...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now