Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you think the OB should have a Trigun Forum?


Should there be a Trigun Forum on the OB?  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Should there be a Trigun Forum on the OB?

    • Deffinetly. I love TRIGUN!
      10
    • No Way!
      4
    • Maybe.
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
I was wondering if everyone else thought there should be a TRIGUN forum here. The Anime lounge is full of threads for Trigun. i mean, geez, i'm desperate for it. I'll volunteer to be the moderator on it if anyone wants. i got very extensive knowledge of the sereis.

I just wnat to know if anyone else thinks the same as me.
Posted
Well... Trigun has 26 eps... the others listed under anime lounge... gundam, dragon ball, .hack, yu gi oh, yu yu hakusho, i think, have a lot more eps. I'm not sure if the resurrection of the Trigun Forum is really recommended, since 26 eps can be covered quite quickly in discussions, and does not offer as much compared to the others. Besides, how well will the forum hold once it is taken off-air?
Posted
Exactly. The demand for a Trigun forum is pretty low now and almost everyone who watches Trigun knows everything about those few episodes. Wow... That sounded like something James would say... ^^; But I don't really see the point of having a forum for it... But that's just me...


[EDIT] *Reads James's post* ...Then again...[/EDIT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#707875]If you want to discuss Trigun, feel free to use Otaku Lounge.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]You mean Anime Lounge, silly. :p

Anyway, we used to have a Trigun forum and it was a disaster. People rarely ever posted in it, and the discussions were just generic "favorites" topics. Even though the popularity of Trigun seems to be at an all-time high at OB, I doubt we'll ever see a Trigun forum again. You will just have to make the most of Anime Lounge.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
It would be nice, but there wouldn't be much discussion going on because it is such a short series. So I agree with all of you.
Posted
I think this one would be more popular... last time they played the series more people watched it then the first time because none had heard of it... but now everyone loves Trigun... I say definetally, and DBD would make a great moderator. He has very good post quality...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...