Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Wasup With Dat???


Recommended Posts

Posted
NOW I THINK TOONAMI IS SCREWED. FIRST OF ALL THEY DID SOMETHING WITH THE VOICES. SECOND THEY DONT SHOW THE BEGINING THEE SONG FOR DRAGONBALL NOR DRAGONBALL Z OR GT
Posted
WHAT AM I GONNA DO?WHAT AM I GONNA DO? ILL TELL YA
:PUT HANDS TOGETHER:
CHOU KA.................ME...................HA..................ME...................................HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]WHAT AM I GONNA DO?WHAT AM I GONNA DO? ILL TELL YA
:PUT HANDS TOGETHER:
CHOU KA.................ME...................HA..................ME...................................HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Kamehameha only work for DBZ, not for real.
Posted
You know what? there is nothing we can do about all of this. Lets just be thatnkful that we have a channel that we can turn to to watch dbz in english. If it wern't for toonami, we would have to buy all the tapes that we wanted to see. That would really suk. now choose. Would u rather hav no money, or deal with what u got. I think the voices for dbz are quite good. I do agree, however, that the new dragonball voices just plain suk.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]WHAT AM I GONNA DO?WHAT AM I GONNA DO? ILL TELL YA
:PUT HANDS TOGETHER:
CHOU KA.................ME...................HA..................ME...................................HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: Then you have to dig you wallet for money. Why? Because you need it to buy DBZ to watch, because you blast Toonami
Posted
NO prblem I got first place in all the jr. and adult tournaments THat I entered in. Which makes me really really richies(another word in my vocab.).
Posted
OH yeah and PIccolo i wasnt doign the KAmehameha iwas doing the Chou Kamehameha
NOTICE THE [U]CHOU C-H-O-U!!![/U]
Posted
THERE IS ONLY ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT TOONAMi.
WHEN THEY DO MARATHON'S OR LOCKDOWN OR WHATEVER THEY DO
ITS ALWAYS DBZ THAT GETS THE FAV. AND IS ON THE MOST!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...