Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
SD Gundam Force, aka 'Superior Defender', has been announced to air on Cartoon Network's afternoon Toonami block begining September 1st at 5:00 p.m. EST. It will be airing Monday through Friday running new episodes through all of September.

[B]Comments?[/B]
-Cyber
Posted
CN just needs to stop. They are killing me cause they are killing the animes. The best exsample of this is when they started airing Kenshin. Its too much and they need to stop showing anime.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Cartoon Network, or rather Toonami, isn't all that bad. It's a good way for future anime fans to get start and get some good background on a lot of popular animes that makes reading the magna's or seeing the uncut versions easier.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Master Gundam, Toonami does not do that bad of a job I mean yes they do edit but they have to meet some standard requirements for afternoon shows. I mean I'd rather have Toonami air an anime like Gundam or DBZ rather than WB kids seeing as how badly they edit Yu-Gi-Oh!.[/COLOR]
Guest Forbidden One
Posted
[color=blue]There's not much to honestly edit in SD Gundam, since it was based off a very tamed video game series for the Super Famicon (SNES) in Japan. I do however look forward as to how they will handle the dubbing and promotion of this anime. I would of expected them to air Zeta before SD. BTW the SD stands for Super Deformed not Super Defender, its just that Toonami edited it.[/color]
Posted
It looks interesting.. I'll for sure check this one out. Yeah, I had heard it was based on a video game for SNES in Japan. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...