OtakuBoards

I have become free of the wretched claws of...

Guest Majin Gohan

Guest Majin Gohan
braces. I got mine taken off today and it feels so good. Now I can eat caramel and gum without feeling any guilt or worrying about being caught. Woohoo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]braces. I got mine taken off today and it feels so good. Now I can eat caramel and gum without feeling any guilt or worrying about being caught. Woohoo [/B][/QUOTE]

Congratulation, now you can eat all the junk food you like.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]retainers are also evil cant forget them [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I like my retainers...I don't have to wear them anymore, but I still do at night...hate sleeping without them :D.

But ah yes, to be free of braces...joy :love: ![/color]

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]So, how many cavities did you have when you got them off? One of my friends had like 6 when he finally got his off after five years, no joke he had braces for five years. His teeth looked like a picket fence! [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't have any cavities. But since I didn't floss while I had braces on (it's a pain) I have to where this thing that looks like a mouthgaurd but cover the whole mouth. I can barely talk now unless I take it out and it's also hard to breath with it (there's 3 tiny little holes poked for me to breath through

Thank God i got perfect teeth! one of my friends needs braces so bad it's not funny but he refuses to get them he says "It would be harfer to kiss someone with braces on" or sumthing like that....... i think he's an idiot...

*600 posts!*