Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I have become free of the wretched claws of...


Recommended Posts

Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
braces. I got mine taken off today and it feels so good. Now I can eat caramel and gum without feeling any guilt or worrying about being caught. Woohoo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]braces. I got mine taken off today and it feels so good. Now I can eat caramel and gum without feeling any guilt or worrying about being caught. Woohoo [/B][/QUOTE]

Congratulation, now you can eat all the junk food you like.
Posted
That is kewl.......I had braces then i got them off...Now i gotta get them back on
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]retainers are also evil cant forget them [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I like my retainers...I don't have to wear them anymore, but I still do at night...hate sleeping without them :D.

But ah yes, to be free of braces...joy :love: ![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]heh, you're lucky, I'm gonna be startin' on braces pretty soon one of these days... -_-' [/B][/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly... :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]hehehe
the dreaded braces
i had them on for 4 n a half years
its not funny [/B][/QUOTE]

Then why are you laughing?
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
glad i didnt need them at all.
Posted
So, how many cavities did you have when you got them off? One of my friends had like 6 when he finally got his off after five years, no joke he had braces for five years. His teeth looked like a picket fence!
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]So, how many cavities did you have when you got them off? One of my friends had like 6 when he finally got his off after five years, no joke he had braces for five years. His teeth looked like a picket fence! [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't have any cavities. But since I didn't floss while I had braces on (it's a pain) I have to where this thing that looks like a mouthgaurd but cover the whole mouth. I can barely talk now unless I take it out and it's also hard to breath with it (there's 3 tiny little holes poked for me to breath through
Posted
Thank God i got perfect teeth! one of my friends needs braces so bad it's not funny but he refuses to get them he says "It would be harfer to kiss someone with braces on" or sumthing like that....... i think he's an idiot...

*600 posts!*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]hehehe
the dreaded braces
i had them on for 4 n a half years
its not funny [/B][/QUOTE]

Lucky me, I don't need it. I pulled my own teeth before it get out of order.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...