Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Well, you know I'm not the best drawer, especially seeing as I only have MS Paint. However, I [i]did[/i] do this, because it's Ken's birthday today [August 10th] and Tony's birthday yesterday [August 9th.] and they deserve birthday presents...they are after all, my mother and father. [For more details, see my signature.]

So here is the drawing I did...even if it isn't very good.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=459744[/img][/size]
Posted
Thanks Pikelets :D. Thanks Ken... I had no idea you and I were so close date-wise lol.

Cool picture. I see it makes use of my excellent self portrait.

[img]http://www.slownerveaction.org/interweb/tonydog.gif[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...