Spikey Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [SIZE=1]It's actually pretty good. I thought that was his hair dripping. One problem I see, aurons hair is mainly more like sticking up and silky wile thats just like a round part. Other than that very very nice. EDIT: Woah didn't see that coloured one. Just amazing, I think it looks much better colourd. *thumns up*[/size]
pbfrontmanvdp Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 Wow that looks great. The only thing that kinda looks a little weird is the spot of blood on his pants, but besides that its perfect.
Dark_Storm Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 That is so cool. Man I could never do something like that ever!!
Guest Tical Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 OMG THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!! To be completely honest i dont like the legs but still
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now