ARTommy Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 we'll me and vegitio r good friends in real life and so r me and TheStampede
Juu Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deedlit [/i] [B][color=009966]Lesse... Anna (Anna), Amibasuki (Ste), Anime Goddess (Susan), and Pookie (CJ). Then there are some friends I know IRL. There's Queen Asuka (She might as well be part of our family since she comes over so often. lol ^__^), treton noir (Tori's Ryan), Tasrai (Amy), Tricool (Trevor), Cerah (Amy's sister), redhottie (Jessica. She doesn't come on much though. =S), Lizzie (Lindsey), Shinimijinya (Amber), and Yusuke (Jake). *looks back at the list* Geez....I didn't realize how many OBers there were here in Macon. *_*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow... :wow: Celia's my cousin, and she visits occasionally, though recently, my aunt and my cousin seem to have been skimming through the board as well, but not as members. ^_^; Other than that, our huge happy family! *points to Asphy's sig*[/color] [/size]
Elk Posted August 11, 2003 Author Posted August 11, 2003 My grandpa was in a movie once called "She came back to the Vally" or something like that, i can't remember.
Guest Ooder Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I am related to shippo, hes my little brother,andthats all at the boards. Nightwing fan is a long time friend friend of mine. We hung out back in the day. :p :cool:
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I'm not related to anyone but I know Soul_Taker off line
Celia Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=0099FF][size=1]Well as Juu said, I am her cousin. And she is my only relative on the board. Hey Juu, isn't Ken your Big Sister?[/color][/size]
Juu Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Yup! ^^; And so is Roxie, and Amby, and Britty! We have a nice, big, happy family on OB. *points to Asphy's siggy*[/color] [/size]
erinzyger Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=orange][b]Lesse, the people I know in real life? Well, I have a sister who is never on here...She's Illpallazzo...Then there's Chichiri's Girl who might as well be my sister. And kumkuat14 is my boyfriend...:) Yup, that's about it! :) :rolleyes: That is, unless my friend Angela ever gets off of Neopets and decides to come here. Well, c-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*[/color][/b]
Baron Samedi Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 Well, im related to Sir John Forreest. Only *some* Australians would know of him. He is my great great grand-Uncle. He was the first Premier of western australia. thats pretty cool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now