PiroMunkie Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [size=1]Yes, I misspelled it intentionally. Anyway, I was supposed to be off a while ago, but I got caught up in making this banner that holds no real purpose. I just came up with a very basic idea and went with it, which is really how I do a lot of things. It is just a random piece of work, but I was actually pretty pleased with it overall. I am trying to get back into the swing of Photoshop, since I have not really tried playing with it in some time. Anyway, here you go. It is kind of morbid. Meheh.[/size]
Kitty Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 Interesting... that's the only word that comes to mind. The background is interesting, and so is the face. But, what's that thing on the right? I may be just completly ignorant, but I can't tell what that is. Well, here's my rating. Thingee(the only thing I could call it): 7/10 I'm just not sure about it. I don't like it overall, but it is very well put together and... interesting... ~Laterzez!! :cross:~
Nomad Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=3]That....is....great. :D I love banners that have that weird death-like vibe around it. I have even made banners with that weird death-like vibe. I like the, what looks like some sort of x-ray of the neck and head of the person. I think that's what it is, the spine and skull. And the background is absolutely great. The only thing that brings it down is the NekroMedia text. You can't really see it. But overall it's one of my favorite pieces of art to come out of OB.[/size][/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 11, 2003 Author Posted August 11, 2003 [size=1]Heh, on the right there was first a picture of a person in a radiation suit. Then I found a picture of a skull and put that over it, and blended it a tiny bit. Then I found a picture of a skeleton - just the neck portion actually, so it worked out - and edited it to fit with the skull and blended that a bit. I figured someone would say the text is hard to see, but the text is not really that important in the graphic. I intentionally left it that way. I wanted it to kind of fit in with the border as well.[/size]
Queen Asuka Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]The thing on the right looks kind of gross to me. But I think that's just because I'm such a girl. But the rest of it, I really like. Especially the letters. *Runs off*[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now