Alexa Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [SIZE=1]I decided that because my drawings are not frequently posted, I'll make seperate threads. ^_^ This is total randomness, I I think it looks weird O______O. I messed up the bg and the little pink bubblegum guy.[/SIZE]
Meteora Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=green][size=1][i]Thats a very......Interesting drawing. What is it of? Is it something you just made up? Well anyways, it looks pretty good, so I'll rank it a 8/10. Keep posting your stuff its pretty hood.[/color][/size][/i]
klinanime1 Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 Aah! pink floaty dude! Run away! (just my prejudice) It's really good, though. Oekaki... *glares dubiously at mouse, trying to find the eraser*
Spikey Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 It's okay. the only thing is that the neck is a little to fat and the shoulders porportians are not the best. All in all for drawing on the computer it is nice. 6/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now