Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Spectrum v1.0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[url]http://files.deviantart.com/f/7/2/f/SPECTRUM.jpg[/url]

[SIZE=1]Chex this out!

Render time: 16 hours
Photoshp time: 2 minutes

C/C [/SIZE]
Posted
It's not the work, it's the rendering, I'm on a slow pc at teh moment so it takes quite a while to render.
Posted
[color=orange][b]0.0 Whoa...That is cool...*sets as background* I hope you don't mind me using this as my wallpaper. I love all the metalic blues. Still not exactly sure what it is...But it's all cool! C-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*[/color][/b]
Posted
Well it's abstract, xD , and no I don't mind that's what it's meant for!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...