Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
None other then Master Hand and Crazy Hand have started making disasters happen all around the worlds,now only the biggest heros of the worlds can stop them.

Ya,I know theres not much of a plot,but there isnt much to work with from the ssb games.

Heres a list of the chars.
--------
D.K.
Kirby-(_)ltryneo
Mario
Yoshi
Samus-GotenksSSJ343
Link
Fox
Falco
Pikachu
Zelda-Chichiri's Girl
Peach
C.Falcon-SilpheedPilot
Jigglepuff
Luigi
Ness
Marth-Exodus
Roy-Raven
Bowser-Kitty
Grandorf-The (Sic) Shape
Pichu
Mewtwo
Mr. Game and Watch
Doc. Mario
Ice Climbers
Young Link
--------
New list
Baby bowser-Lrb
Metaknight(pm me for his stats)
King Dedede(pm me for his stats)
Sonic-Naota
Knuckles(pm me for his stats)
Shadow(pm me for his stats)
Miles "Tails" Prowler-Ohkami
--------
You can be any char from ether the new or old list.

And Now theres a form to fill out to chose chars.we dont need all of them filled out to start this .

Name:
Gender:
Home world:
Description: (Picture Allowed)

--------

Name:Kirby
Gender:Male
Home world: Pop Star
Description: pink puffy,blue eyes brown shoes.
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]bah what the heck.. Sign me up for Roy, I'd suggest u come up with a better plot and story, Ya know it might make this more interesting[/color][/size]
Posted
Well the chars. that arent listed I forgot to put in sence I was in another rush and and now theres a form to fill out so its easyer for me to know whos signing up.

Name:
Home world:
Description: (Picture Allowed)
Posted
[size=1][color=blue]Name: Bowser.. duh...
Home World: I think it's Mushroom Kingdom. If anyone knows for sure, tell me please!!
Description: Can I be the blue version of him from Super Smash Bros. Melee? I like that version of him.. And don't forget the horns and spikes!! I'll try to get a pic soon..

That's it. Help me out with the home world... PLEASEEE!!! Okay, gotta go. Laterzez!!

~Meow... o_O;~

PS. THIS IS MY 400TH POST!!!!! YAY!!!![/color][/size]
Posted
Ya be any verson it doesnt matter and u were already mark up as being bowzer dbzanimegrl17,so u didnt have to fill out that form.
And if someone would like to give me a hand with the new plot please pm me.
Posted
[size=1][b][color=crimson]
I'll help ya but only if I can be Baby Bowser. >_< *mutters something about dbzanimegrl17 taking Bowser* I'll have the same attacks and stuff like Pichu and Pikachu or Roy and Marth. Bowser and Baby Bowser. ^^ Anyways...

Name: Baby Bowser (BB)
Gender: Male
Home world: Mushroom Kingdom
Description:
[img]http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/mariopedia/trophy/baby_bowser.jpg[/img][/b]

-=§=- :wave:[/size][/color]
Posted
Well I was making a list of chars. that arent in super smash bros just yet.so im going to put in the list now,and if you want to switch your char. please pm me.and so far all of you are in.
Posted
took me a while, but i finally am posting the stats you gave me..

Name:Sonic

Gender:Male

Home world:Eggopilise

Description:[img]http://www.sonicteam.com/sonicadv2/0413/illust/sonic.gif[/img]
Posted
Ok I'm going to start this thing,and please PM me if you have any questions.I';ll still let people sign up for this.

EDIT:Sorry people but i'm going to have to start this tomaro sence right when i was about to finush my coms hard drive crashed,so ill have to start the rpg tomaro.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...