Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Name Fun


Recommended Posts

Posted
IF ANDROID 18 HAD A NAME WHAT DO U THINK IT WOULD BE???
BTW THIS POST MAKES ME A JR. MEMBER
Posted
WAt about Marron? lol
Or Tiffany or Michelle or JEssica or michelle or sarah or souttin liek that
Funny. ALl the names on dbz are names you wouldnt find in America.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]Juuhachi, eh....
what is android or cyborg in japanese? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Jinzonzingen or something like that...

I'd just call her 18 I guess.. lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[I]HUh What did i do so hypertatetiely(my other word in my vocab.)[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]IF ANDROID 18 HAD A NAME WHAT DO U THINK IT WOULD BE???
BTW THIS POST MAKES ME A JR. MEMBER [/B][/QUOTE]

I knew you'll post this up some day.

Adriana or Daniel
Posted
What the thing you quoted in your post¿¿¿¿???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Jinzonzingen or something like that...

I'd just call her 18 I guess.. lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Jinzoningen.... you were close but added and extra Z.... and juuhachi means 18 in Japanese :p hence why i said it :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Jinzoningen.... you were close but added and extra Z.... and juuhachi means 18 in Japanese :p hence why i said it :p [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I'm aware that juuhachi is 18 in Japanese :rolleyes: Jinzoningen Juuhachigou=Cyborg #18 :D[/SIZE]
Posted
hey! you guys just made me realize something that i've wanted to comment about for a long time. marron is krillin's ex, yet he named his daughter after her. now that is f*cked up!!

so, we increase our "status" here by posting more messages?

sorry to get off the subject....

i think Lena would be a good name for 18, since it means "temptress" & she basically seduced krillin out of killing her. man, that guy is wrapped.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...