Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 IF ANDROID 18 HAD A NAME WHAT DO U THINK IT WOULD BE??? BTW THIS POST MAKES ME A JR. MEMBER
Navi Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 hah....just call her 18 in japanese instead eh. ah dragonheart...that girl was pretty :(
Break Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Juuhachi, eh.... what is android or cyborg in japanese?
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 WAt about Marron? lol Or Tiffany or Michelle or JEssica or michelle or sarah or souttin liek that Funny. ALl the names on dbz are names you wouldnt find in America.
PiroMunkie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]Juuhachi, eh.... what is android or cyborg in japanese? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Jinzonzingen or something like that... I'd just call her 18 I guess.. lol[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [I]HUh What did i do so hypertatetiely(my other word in my vocab.)[/I]
piccolo Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]IF ANDROID 18 HAD A NAME WHAT DO U THINK IT WOULD BE??? BTW THIS POST MAKES ME A JR. MEMBER [/B][/QUOTE] I knew you'll post this up some day. Adriana or Daniel
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 What the thing you quoted in your post¿¿¿¿???
piccolo Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 I quote what you post so I can see what you post. Finally you changed your avatar. :laugh:
piccolo Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 hahaha:laugh: Keep posting so you can reach 500 post and you can have your own Pikkon avatar.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Jinzonzingen or something like that... I'd just call her 18 I guess.. lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Jinzoningen.... you were close but added and extra Z.... and juuhachi means 18 in Japanese :p hence why i said it :p
Break Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 so android 18=Jinzoningen Juuchai!! Work this jibberish out: Mirari no jinzoningen juuchai no dama no genki.
Subzeroice Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Micheal. Micheal could be a girl name too.
PiroMunkie Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Jinzoningen.... you were close but added and extra Z.... and juuhachi means 18 in Japanese :p hence why i said it :p [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I'm aware that juuhachi is 18 in Japanese :rolleyes: Jinzoningen Juuhachigou=Cyborg #18 :D[/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 hey! you guys just made me realize something that i've wanted to comment about for a long time. marron is krillin's ex, yet he named his daughter after her. now that is f*cked up!! so, we increase our "status" here by posting more messages? sorry to get off the subject.... i think Lena would be a good name for 18, since it means "temptress" & she basically seduced krillin out of killing her. man, that guy is wrapped.
G/S/B Master Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 if there were a funny name for gohan and piccolo fusion it will be pihan it pranounce like this pee-han. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now