Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
Heyo evryone^^. I made this new Aerith banner, and i just wanted to know what everyone else thought of it...Well, without further adue i'll introduce you to my NEWest banner....
Aerith!!!
[/color]
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=464918[/img]

...yea.
Posted
Hey thats pretty good, a little simplistic, but good none the less.

The image is very clear/crisp, and I really like the quote. Keep up the good work.:D
Posted
Hey yah that's pretty good my friend. The image is very clear, and it's a little dark in the background.

I like it a lot, yes keep up the good work. I shall rate it a 9/10.
Posted
I like it, though I can see where the text has been cut off...

I think I can make out an apostrophe after tomorrow, I'm guessing you did want it to say tomorrow's, but it looks as though that has been snipped off. Shrug.

All in all nice job... just maybe fix the text.... ^_^
Posted
[size=1] Bleh. It's so boring and lacklusterly boring. *notes the annoying adjective*

The one in your sig I like though. It has this nice eye-catchingness to it, and the colors mesh well together.[/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Wow this is pretty good. Its simple which i like in banners then it has a good clear pic. Well good job i rate it a 9/10. Keep it up[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...