Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok I made this stupid thing on my computer a little while ago.

I didn't draw the picture, nor did I take the photo. I mainly just spliced the two pics together, and added some text.

I guess that can be considered a type of art.:therock:

Oh and if you like this pic, check out my Greeting Card.:D
Posted
Lol, Thats pretty funny. Sone was cropped well, and the picture in the back goes good with what hes saying. The only thing is the top font. Its kinda hard to read.
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Thats pretty cool. I like it a lot. You should keep up the humor. I rate it 10/10 because it is just so dang funny.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...