WW2 Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 Ok I made this stupid thing on my computer a little while ago. I didn't draw the picture, nor did I take the photo. I mainly just spliced the two pics together, and added some text. I guess that can be considered a type of art.:therock: Oh and if you like this pic, check out my Greeting Card.:D
KKC Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Lol, Thats pretty funny. Sone was cropped well, and the picture in the back goes good with what hes saying. The only thing is the top font. Its kinda hard to read.
klinanime1 Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 I wish you made Sano look more pissed, but it's a really good pic, and it's a great thought.
Meteora Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]Thats pretty cool. I like it a lot. You should keep up the humor. I rate it 10/10 because it is just so dang funny.[/color][/size][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now