Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Am I the only one who thought that the conversation between Silver Knight and Mimiru was funny. Especially Silver Knight's impression of Sora. "Boing" He sounded exactly like him.
Posted
Yes, That was the funniest thing I'v watched so far in .hack//sign (Except for watching Crim jump off that rock in slow motion XD) I thought that part was good. Now we know that hes 23 and works at a video shop ^^ (This thread doesnt need spoiler tags right?)
Posted
yeah because he takes everything so seriously. Did anyone else also notice that Kept say "lady Subaru" When she asked him to just call her Subaru? Shame on him!
Posted
that was pretty funny. When Silver Night said he was 23 or whoever or whatever(you know what i mean), i thought he was older than that cause Heavyblade you are right about him acting older than what he really is. Silver Night did do a pretty good impression or whatever you want to call it, of Sora though.lol.
Posted
Yeah, SK did do a really funny impression of Sora.
"What, do you want me to be like Sora? Boing!" :laugh:
I thought Mimiru's and Silver Knight's converstion was really funny. I mean, Mimiru just comes down and goes "Hey old man!" and the two start chatting from there.
That makes me think...anyone got a sound clip of their converstation? :D
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote]Am I the only one who thought that the conversation between Silver Knight and Mimiru was funny. Especially Silver Knight's impression of Sora. "Boing" He sounded exactly like him.[/quote] Am I the only who noticed that this thread's title is an oxymoron? Haha, I'm just foolin'. :D

Anyway, I thought Mimiru was perky, and the scene certainly made you smile, but I wouldn't say it was right-out funny. I'm not too fond of Silver Knight, and I would even dare say I hate him. He did lighten when Mimiru was talking to him, but that's not enough for me to change my view. He's just not amiable, you know? I think the .hack dictionary has a picture of Silver Knight - under the word "[B]LOSER[/B]" (written just like that, with the caps and bold).

Actions speak louder than words, and SK certainly does not have that going for him: [SPOILER]not telling Subaru that Mimiru, Tsukasa, and Bear wanted to see her; capturing Tsukasa when Subaru did not order it; and let's not forget him disobeying Subaru's order and causing havoc, which ultimately lead to the dissolution of the Crimson Knights[/SPOILER]. After doing things like that, it's hard for SK to make me smile.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i]
[B]He did lighten when Mimiru was talking to him, but that's not enough for me to change my view. He's just not amiable, you know? I think the .hack dictionary has a picture of Silver Knight - under the word "[B]LOSER[/B]" (written just like that, with the caps and bold).[/B][/QUOTE]

I completely agree. The guy got better as the series went along, but he still bugs me to death. And I did think that conversation was kind of funny, just because Silver Knight is capable of joking occasionally doesn't mean he's not annoying the rest of the time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...