OtakuBoards

Ct

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this game rules... lol dumb and dumber? masa and mune? i still havent figured out the ghost of cyrus yet thou can someone help me?? i dont get it
and maybe ill beat lavos sooner or later!!! roflmao[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Majin Gohan
It's been so long since I played so let me think. Oh yes now I remember! There's a guy in a bar (600 A.D.) close to the ruins where Cyrus lives and he's missing his tools. Go to 1,000 and there will be a guy in the same bar and he says that you can take his tools. All you have to do is go to his house and get them from his wife (the house is in the same town as the bar). After you get the tools go back o 600 and give the tools to the guy in that bar and he'll run to gather his men. Go to his house ( I think it's the same place as the house you got tools from in 1000). He and his men will go and fix up part of the ruins (for a small fee of 2,000G). Go to the ruins and he'll want you to clear out some monsters and after that go back to his house and pay up again and he'll build some more. Now keep going back and forth clearing monsters , having the guy build and paying up. You'll end up finding Cyrus's grave and you will lay his spirit to rest (have frog in your party to do this!!!!!!!You'll get a powered up Masamune). then do the clear, build, pay thing a few more times and you've got a nice area to explore and collect treasures from.

And concerning Lavos. He ain't so tough. Hope this helps

He he. I'm not very far into it,I'm in the future where you go in that hallway and you have to fight those 2 security system orbs.And that giant robot,man is that hard!
Can anyone give me like some tips of how to fight it,like a strategy?

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this is in the dome where all the 'food' is right? well your looking for the food? just use luminair like i did... oh wait that isnt yet... darn... hehe
ok take out the side things first and then take out the main body on the countdown... also AURA is your best friend!!!!!!!! trust me it is im serious. cure w/ marle if not lenee and killlllllllllllllllll w/ crono
oh yea... watch out it hurts when he revives the bits.... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Yeah it's in that area wit the food and that I think.Quite a depressing time...
Ok thankyou Kuja.But the big one keeps revivin' them but suppose better safe than sorry. It saves you from havin that triple team attack dealt.
Thanks Kuja.:)