Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't think it's [i]that[/i] bad, considering I only used images I found off the net and MS paint. Have no money for a fancy program. :sleep:
...This is the banner. :sweat:
Posted
Well, you're right about no masterpiece coming from MS, though some peeps around here have been able to create some pretty good ones with it.
Ah well, you did well for your first attempt. The screen shots you chose are very pixely, starting off a piece with poor quality photo's always pretty much dooms them (Or at least they have when I've tried using them...).
I like though that you used diff pics, and chibi versions of characters are always cool too... ^_^
Can't wait to see what else you can make... ^_^
Posted
:D Thankie! :blush: Now I'm embarassed...
Okay, next I have...um...what do I have? Oh yes...my friend's avator. (Yeah, I know it's not spelled that way...). The text is kinda blury, it says EowynElf. *sigh* She loooooves Hiei...
Posted
Can't...read...text...in... avie... Oh well. The pics are pixelly, but it was done in MSpaint. I know this is going to make me sound like a hypocrite, but try to save in .png form. Well done, anyways.
Posted
Now, here is my next banner. I just whipped it up out of nowhere, I kinda like it except the middle image...*sigh* Stupid size restrictions...
What's the difference between .jpg and .png? -_-
Posted
I like the chibi one. Good job on MS paint!! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...