Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure where to put this, and decided that this would probably be the best place...anyways, it's a wallpaper, 800x600, witht the theme of Love and Peace, the episode. Hope ya like and tell me if it's in the wrong spot.
Posted
Well, i cant do Wallpapers worth my life ^^ So I think its really good. I think the Screen shots at the bottom are cool... but... I dont know, it just seems to make the wallpaper different.. maybe as a distraction... I dunno >_< I like it though! Love And Peace!!
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Wow thats really good. I cant make backgrounds worth beans. I like the effects. The red goes good and everything. Well i rate it 9/10.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Meteora I belive that Katana didnt add a bg.. that the bg was part of the orginal pic O_o. U said you were using paint? well for using Ms paint.. its hard to say.. I havent used Ms Paint in like 4 years so I dont know how hard it is to use ^_^. But anyways yeah..[/color][/size]
Posted
YAY!!!!!!!KATANA YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. i love it! i really do. and it is amazing for using paint. i used it and it is a pain in the buttux. thats why i switched. my banners aren't that great tho >_< im gunno go cry now. . . .


P.S. check out MY trigun banner. it is somewhere around here. it sux tho.
Posted
Lemme guess. You saved it as... Yup. jpeg. The pictures turned out all pixelly. You can't really read the word "Peace," but that's okay. All I've got left to say, is that that's one distracting wallpaper. ^-^

EDIT: The smaller pics. Like the one on the left. Whatever. It's your wallpaper, and I can't do computer work worth anything. I'm just going to walk away now... Forgot to say it's really good, too. ::sighs::
Posted
*stares blAnkly at wallpaper and post above* Uh...*squints*..doesn't look pixely to me...uh...*shrugs*
Yeah, I know, the Peace part didn't turn out that good since some of it was going against Vash's hair. Ah welllll.
:D Thankie for everybody whose posted so far. I really appreciate it.

PS: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN .JPG AND .PNG? Do you want me to post the wallpaper as .png also or what? *walks away mumbling to self*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...