Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
Heh, well..I did this in MS paint first of all...I really wanna learn how to do this kinda stuff in photoshop...but oh well:sweat: This is a pic i "drew" of Chibi Cid in Paint...hope yea like it...no flaming please..... ^_^;;
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=466797[/img]
[/color]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Nice job for a chibi. I don't know who he is though... Anywayz, I'll rate it for ya:

Chibi: 8.7/10

For a MS pic, it's pretty good. Keep it up!! Laterzez!!

~Meow... o_O;~[/color][/size]
Posted
Awww, Shippo! He's so adorable! :p Hm, I also have a weakness for everything Final Fantasy, plus I'm incredibly impressed with anyone who can draw on the computer. So I'm a kind judge. But whatever, I still think it's really cute!!

Anyway. I really like the ideas of the entire drawing -- the blush lines and little puff of air coming out of his mouth are adorable, as are his huge eyes. I also like the kind of thick border you used on the entire thing. I think the feet and hands look a little weird, though, and his hair might be a bit too high. And the whole thing is just a little ... jagged. I have no idea how to smooth it out, but if you look at the black border lines, like on his goggles, they're totally jagged and it's a little troublesome.

But still, really great job, especially for MS Paint. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...