Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
This thread has inspired me to haul my *** downstairs and eat two good bowls of cereal. I think you should all do the same. Here's to health...
Posted
[color=indigo]LoL. Insipred u to eat.... humm I think I'll go have a slice of pizza...now that I thinka bout it, I am hungy... teehee..*is same ol' Danni*[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo] Today was my firts day of school ,adn I noticed it even more! All the guys eye's would follow the slender girls. ITs not right ya know? I mean meh I noticed 1 or two lookin at me but I dont want the attention, I have the guy I want, but...I mean..whats the big deal? Ohhhhh they look like toothpicks WHOOT! Go them? I still, dont understand, maby some guys can help?! Tell me whats the big deal![/color]
Posted
Mostly a guy looks at only the T&A... (If you dont know what that is think hard):naughty:
And... i dident think girls knew when you were checken them out... :nervous:
Still you shouldent worry about it. Put on a G-string pull it up past your pants and that 1or2 will be 100to200 people in no time.. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AutoKill [/i]
[B]Still you shouldent worry about it. Put on a G-string pull it up past your pants and that 1or2 will be 100to200 people in no time.. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
hmmm...and that would be because the g-string shows off your wonderful sparkling personality?
i think if a guy is to like you, they should like you for your personality, not because you have a great body, and a pretty face.
someday, the face and body will go, but the personality will still be there.........
Posted
[quote][i]Originally posted by Lea2385[/i]
hmmm...and that would be because the g-string shows off your wonderful sparkling personality?[/quote]

Dont get me wrong, personality is every thing. Looks and g-strings are just the first thing that guys look for. I think every one knows a girl that can be the sexy as h***, But have a personality as sharp as a sponge.

I was just trying to get Shinkoru off the hole idea of her being unattractive.
Posted
[color=indigo]Oh..well um, hasn't worked lol, until today. I noticed a few people checking me out, so lol I made my convo louder and everyone got the picture I was taken, but I like feeling attrictive to usm 1 besides me sexi man! :-D Teehee, but TOOO much staring might be a problem..but I haven't had it yett lol.[/color]
Posted
If it makes you feel better... i think you attrictive... :sweat:
And i only looked at your picture for 10minutes, so i dont think that counts as staring..:heart:
Posted
[color=indigo] Autokill..if i was u..lol..ide run. *giggles* ITs ok! I shalt protect u!..um..well im small so..hiding behind me wont work..um...well ur doomed. lol And yes 10 min is staring but uh...bleh, thats not even a good picture. heh. My mikey gonna hurtz u if u hit on me..lol..I wish for every Otakuians saftey...[/color]
Posted
I not Scared!!!:nervous:

And your wrong... It is a good picture.
Who said i was hiting on you???.. i was just being really-- nice.
Is a that a crime to be nice to a sexy girl?:)
If your "Mikey" wants a peace...
Bring It ON!:bash:
Guest King_Cloud690
Posted
Well in my experience people have always judged u on yur looks too! And I hate it! I mean its like impossible to do anything when yur peers judge u on yur weight etc.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AutoKill [/i]
[B]
If your "Mikey" wants a peace...
Bring It ON!:bash: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup, that's what Mike would be doing to you... I don't think you want to tempt him to come after you. ;) .... Or me. I personally don't want to have to come kick your butt for hitting on my sister.

Btw, Sis, PM me... tis about Valen.

I don't know if the following is appropriate, so it's going in spoiler tags...

PG 13--[spoiler]As said before, some guys just look at T&A, and they usually go for the toothpick sized ones because they're easier to picture naked and crap like that.[/spoiler]
Posted
Uh? I don't really care... I wouldnt fight you.. Thats the old me.. If you want to hit on her go ahead but your the one who will be jerking ur old meat while we laugh at your pathetic needy self.

ANYWAY Gosh wasn't this topic about offering advise to help [i]ANYONE[/i] with specific weight needs? Pfft I dont really know any more but dont egg me on, your only going to get laughed at.
Posted
Lol.. Good come back Phantom. But no, its not like that, am just messing around. I can?t go threw life without getting a rise out of some one. It would be no fun what so ever. I meant no disrespect, for forizzle. :)
Posted
Heh yeaaaa. I have another weight problem now lol. I weight more but am slimmer. WTF?! lmao. ANd I keep getting hit on...and sometimes I get uncomfy and I say stop yeah but why do guys feel they need keep buggin a girl when shes hot and rarely say nething to ugly girls? I mena at least be fair.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It?s a natural thing for a male to want a ?sexy female? for many logical reasons. First off a male wants to have healthy and strong offspring so he looks for a healthy female to have his offspring. Same thing for females. I wouldn?t consider over weight to be healthy or attractive so that?s why other males usually don?t go after one. The theory ( I don?t even consider it a theory any more) survival of the fit is on going in day to day life. Most people just don?t think of it like that.


Posted by Shinkoru
[quote]Heh yeaaaa. I have another weight problem now lol. I weight more but am slimmer.[/quote]
You gained muscle mass.... DUH.. ( muscle tissue weighs alot more then fat tissue.)
Posted
AutoKill does speak the truth. I'm sure you girls much rather have a guy like Justin Timberlake rather than John Candy. Attraction is part of falling in love.
Posted
But DBD you also speak not the truth. You don't need attraction to fall in love. I have fallen for guys who aren't at all.
Posted
Personalt is part of attraction. I know a kid who is 2 feet shorter than me and has a big nose, but gets all the girls cuz he is aggressive and out going. Which in turn is attractive. But, yes, your right that you don't have to be physically attracated to love.
Posted
Love is something that is almost completely different then attraction. Love is being sheltered and cared for. Is what makes humans so superior to other animals. It?s a bond that keeps humans working together. Its almost like a pack of wolfs and they all stick together to form one unit. They depend on one-another to survive. Humans take love in a different form. But it is still a type of pack. Two people engaged in a form of stability built only on trust and needs. It seems like love has gotten so complicated as time goes on. But it is very logical in nature. When you really think about it. Humans are just another wild animal that just happens to be at the top of the food chain.
Posted
It's all about the person in you. I don't give up food for my weight. Yes, I like to look good, but still... I get liked for my personality (but I think I'm too kind). As long as you like yourself, I say your fine. My excuse? Uh... My height? Muscles? Shoes? I dunno.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...