OtakuBoards

Getting FFIX tomorrows! And a question..

conpiracymonki

[b]I am! And from what Sephiroth tells me about this game,..this'll be a breeze..
Anyways, the question:
How long did it take you all to finish all the RPGs you've ever played?

Anyways, here're mine:
FFVII- 2 1/2 years +
FFVIII- 2 months +
Chrono Trigger- Nowhere near finished, haveta give it back Monday :(

That is all[/b]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]4 days to beat legend of dragon, 4 days Ooa (2 spend on dungeon 2 *sigh*), 5 Oos, 2 weeks FFT, 5 days FF 9, never beat FF 8 lolol gave up got to boring w/ no class system, about 10 days FF 7, CT i dont have 20 hours... yet i play all day havent figured that out yet...

and many more... just would have to look them up to tell you... took me a year to beat secrete of mana thou... dang wind? temple... oh well[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Grandia: 185 hours

Chrono trigger: not sure i think it was around 50 some hours... but i had everyone with everything

FFIV: a week and a half

FFVI: bout 2 months

FFVII: A little less than a year

FFVIII: got board of it...

FFIX: roughly 43 hours...

and there's a whole bunch of other games i just don't wanna spend the time going thru them to see how long it took me...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]4 days to beat legend of dragon, 4 days Ooa (2 spend on dungeon 2 *sigh*), 5 Oos, 2 weeks FFT, 5 days FF 9, never beat FF 8 lolol gave up got to boring w/ no class system, about 10 days FF 7, CT i dont have 20 hours... yet i play all day havent figured that out yet...

and many more... just would have to look them up to tell you... took me a year to beat secrete of mana thou... dang wind? temple... oh well[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah yes, i forgot about Secret Of Mana. I loved that game.

Kuja you don't hang about on the games do ya? :) lol
Here's mine:-(I'l ldo it from 5 ,I forgot mystic quest and that)
FF5:-56 hours
FF6:-1 1/2 months
FF7:- 1 year 3/4 (*Phew*)
FF8:-2 months
FF9:- 4 months
I didn't wanna complete them ,I wanted to keep the thought goin' but I still play em over and over again.
But oh well.Here's some other RPG's:-
Grandia:- 6 months
Suikoden:- 5 1/2 weeks
Suikoden 2:- 1 year
Breath of Fire 1:- 2 years,bloody confusin'.
Breath of Fire 2:- 9 months
Breath of Fire 3: 1 year 3 months
Breath of Fire 4:- Still tryin'.
Saga Frontier 2:- 2 years
(front Mission 3's huge! It's partly an RPG)
Star Ocean the second Story:-This is hard
Shadow Madness:- 1 year
God i've played loads,I have played lots more.

FF1: Clocked in a day...
FF2: Couple of days.
FF3: Got the hell outta there when I saw those onionkids.
FF4: 'bout a Week.
FF5: 35 hours (i think?)
FF6: 50 hours
FF7: 43 hours <-- Woohoo! Record time..
FF8: 47 hours <-- Trying to beat it
FF9: 67 hours
Chrono Trigger: 50 hours, roundabout.
Chrono Cross: Still playin' it. I'm up to about 30 hours.
Ehrgeiz (RPG mode): This one took me MONTHS! But it's so cool!
FFMQ: Took me 5 minutes to throw this piece of crap out the window. lol

I won't name the rest, because most of them suck..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Kuja you don't hang about on the games do ya? :) lol
Here's mine:-(I'l ldo it from 5 ,I forgot mystic quest and that)
FF5:-56 hours
FF6:-1 1/2 months
FF7:- 1 year 3/4 (*Phew*)
FF8:-2 months
FF9:- 4 months
I didn't wanna complete them ,I wanted to keep the thought goin' but I still play em over and over again.
But oh well.Here's some other RPG's:-
Grandia:- 6 months
Suikoden:- 5 1/2 weeks
Suikoden 2:- 1 year
Breath of Fire 1:- 2 years,bloody confusin'.
Breath of Fire 2:- 9 months
Breath of Fire 3: 1 year 3 months
Breath of Fire 4:- Still tryin'.
Saga Frontier 2:- 2 years
(front Mission 3's huge! It's partly an RPG)
Star Ocean the second Story:-This is hard
Shadow Madness:- 1 year
God i've played loads,I have played lots more. [/B][/QUOTE]

Front Mission 3 is an awesome game. Of course It does take a while to beat. And holy! it took you more than a week to beat FF9??

oh yeah i forgot to add the breath of fire seris!

BOF 1: 1 and a half months (fun game ^.^)

BOF 2: 2 weeks

BOF 3: Didn't beat it :( Stupid desert at the end....

BOF 4: 2 weeks

[b]Akay, I played FF9, til the first Save Point!
I didn't even reach that! Had to switch it off you see..
heh,..this calss-system is veird, wery veird indeedy..
anyways, I named Vivi Mac, and I named Steiner Bob.
Tomorrows when I play, I'll call em the same thing...
anyways,..where/what do you go/do when Steiner's supposed to look for Garnet, right after Blank and Zidane rob some knight-type armour disguises?[/b]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sigh... ill just list the rpg's i have played... and who threw out FF 3 roflmao, and um... who played FF 1-9 they werent all released in the US... or they were remakes of 2,3 so ur lying there... anyway
as i can remember

NES:
FF
star tropics
zelda
zelda 2

SNES: (i think you mean SNES not NES)
secrete of mana
illusion of gia
mario RPG
zelda a link to the past
warriors of might and magic 3? may be wrong name... game was ez thou i beat it in a week at my cousins house

PSX:
FF 7
BOF 3 (desert was ez... wait till you actually can get trapped in the final castle... and u got a ways to go 'for the end if ur only in the desert)
FF tactics
PE
legend of legia
ehergiz
FF 8
legend of dragoon
FF 9
PE2
CT/FF 2

GB/C/A
zelda links awakening
zelda oos
zelda ooa
FF legends
FF adventure
FF legends 2
i have over 100 GB games... so trust me there are more

there were more... im just too lazy to pull out the boxes... these are just what stuck out in my mind... im sure i had at least 2 more for the NES[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Who u talkin' to Kuja.
Anyway,I aint lyin' I live in the Uk but I downloaded this thing called and 'emulator'. It's really good dependin' on which ones you get I got NES And SNES so that's how I've played everyone.Takes time gettin' used to the controls but it's still really cool. I completely forgot aboout Chrono Trigger,that is brilliant.Kuja are you from the UK or US?
I'm from the South East of London(Not actually in London iself)
The desert is easy when you ge used to it on Breath of Fire 3,but wastin ya water duzn't help but u'll get there in the end.
I've even got a Sailor Moon RPG and a Japanese Sailor Moon Fightin' game.

Cloud ,you're right,Front Mission 3 is a wicked game.It's so huge.I'm up to the bit where you find that dyin' Guerilla fighter.And then loadsa OCU come.Once again,when u fight those families on the farm that's funny,because their Wanzers are Crap,lol:D

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i live in the US... all over the US every 4 years im in a new place... and um... i was talking to final flash... in the US only 1,2,3,7,8,9 were released... and um 6 if you got anthologies right? so would people quit putting times for FF 4 and 5? less you got a japaness version and can read japaness which only a few of yall can (safer can i believe) dont lie threw your teeth... and if you download them, there is no guarentee that they are the whole game trust me i have seen zelda: a link to the past w/ 4 light world dugeons and 5 dark world ones... and no battling agnim or whatever... sad sad day for zelda when they cant copy him right... thou good for him as well cause then you have to give the makers credit
neway... half the things people are saying are made up... i find it hard to believe 5 year olds were playing some of the games that some people have listed... and not everyone could get there hands on a NES after FF 7 came out... but neways... i got school in 10 mins... and i havent even gotten to all my forums yet!!!!! lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

He he Kuja. No really FF6 is in full,because I have the real game on SNES and it is in full.But I understand Kuja,good point.I'll be careful with the emulators.
Thanx for tellin' me.Perhaps we shud become good friends Kuja,what do you say?
U move all over the place? That's pretty cool,but I guess I aint really into change,but I plan to move to Japan.Oh well it's a dream aint it? lol.
Ok I'll see ya later, Kuja.