Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made some Love Hina avi's....please let me know what you think.

Naru-
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/buddyiconnar5.gif[/IMG]
[img]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/buddyiconnar54.gif[/img]
[img]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/buddyiconnaru1.gif[/img]
[img]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/buddyiconnaru2.gif[/img]
[img]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/buddyiconnaru3.gif[/img]
[img]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/buddyiconnaru4.gif[/img]
[img]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/buddyiconnaru6.gif[/img]

Motoko-
[img]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/motokoanim.gif[/img]

I'll add more later..

~NaRu
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Hehe I see you downloaded a animation shop, and starting using it. I dont really like the pics of Naru that you used.. and the avatars seem a little small, Next time make them bigger like 80x80. There ok.. but not the greatest, Nice Job ^_~[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Although Hack Helga doesn't like the pics, I think they are awsome. The animation is greater than anything I can do, and the pics are clear. I rate it a 9/10[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Actually I've had it for a while but just figured out how to do that type of image transition.

I'll do a bigger pictured next time. I originally made them for AIM buddy icons but the file size was too big. ^^0

thanks for the complments
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] I like them alot! Well i kno everyone says that they are kinda easy to make...but i dont have animation shop..so it seems all great and wonderful and hard to me! Well kudo's to you...cuz i think that they look good! *gives naru a cookie* ok...well u outta post some more! i give then a 9.o [/color] [/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
thanks for the compliments & thnaks for the cookie jean jean ^^.
helba hack...its not my first time using animation shop! 've had it for a long time but i was just playing around w/ some animations. thanks (everyone else) for the compliments again!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i]
[B]My favorite's the Motoko one. The animation is my fave, anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]
You must put more thought into your posts. Any animation could be your favorite, but why does this one in particular stand out? What do you like about it? What don't the others have that can be improved? If you can't answer those questions and elaberate in your posts, then just don't post at all.
Posted
Although the images are ok and the transitions are nice (especially the second and the last), they are seem rather...not as good...as they could be.

Why? Well, they are going, IMO, too slow. And this allows for us, the viewers, to pick out the bitmappy edges. That rather dampens the effectiveness of the animation.

Speed 'em up, reload them, and let's take another look.
Rating pending.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...