Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So everyone has one of those threads so why not me, lol. Well as for now I started making banner with MS Paint and Infanview because I don't have Photoshop.......yet. Ok so the first banner I made 2 days ago is a 3 anime one: Cowboy Bebop, Naruto and Hikaru no GO. So what do you think?
Posted
Is that... Vicious? His pic is all stretched out, and it's hard to tell. I like the quote. What program are you using?

EDIT: Wow, I'm blind. That's a really good banner for paint. I love your second banner better, but the first is pretty good. I'm not sure I would have chosen that blue for the bg.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i]
[B]Is that... Vicious? His pic is all stretched out, and it's hard to tell. I like the quote. What program are you using? [/B][/QUOTE]

I said it, I'm using MS Paint and Infanview (yup I wish I had Photoshop) and that was my first one and here is my second one I made today of Love Hina....enjoy!
Posted
Hey, that's some good stuff. The first one is good considering it was done with MS Paint, but I think you could have added a bit more color to the blue border, it would have looked better. Try airbrushing to make a bit of a fading effect. The second one is really good, keep it up and I think you'll become a good artist.
Posted
hey thats good. the first one is maybe a 7/10 but ONLY cuz it is all pixily and i cant really see who that one guy is supposed to be. but the other one 10/10!!!! it is really cool.
Posted
Ok thanks for the comments, here is a Hellsing one featuring Alucard...not that good because when I crop it the text in on the left side is to small....hmmm well it's ok i'll do better on the next one so here it is.
Posted
[size=1] I really like the Alucard banner...that's really nice. The red and the black are paired well...and the black is used well as a shadow.

As for the MS paint one...it's okay lol. Better than I could ever do I'm sure.

Yeah...I can't wait to see more banners from you.[/size]
Posted
And here is another one, this time I made a Ragnarok one, didn't had the quote for this one neither a good font....so here it is.
Posted
Wow. That banner, and font, are good. Do you have to have the little smiley face in all your banners? Not that it's bad or anything, I'm just wondering. The pic cut is great.
Posted
The little smilie is kinda my signtaure on the banner but I think it messes up all lil the banners....right?
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Wow I like the Ragnorok banner. It has good text and good picture. I rate it a 10/10. Its perfect in my taste. I also think that the smile in the background is good.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Thanks Meteora, her is another one I made (yes I don't have life:p ) and this one is a Trigun one which turned out great love it so gere it is.
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Wow thats really good. I like the green color. I also like how its faded, and everything. I'll rate this one a 10/10 as well. You keep this up, and you'll be pro in no time.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[size=1][color=575757][b]More untruthful rating..?

They're all..boring and bland. You seriously need to get either Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
I'm not sure you can do some of those effects in MS paint, especially with the Trigun banner. ::tilts head:: Unless you enjoy editing the colors a lot to get those shades of green ^-^. I like it, though. The font's... kinda odd for the text, but it's okay.
Posted
With Infanview, a cool prog that you can change color depth, contrast brightness, more red-issh or more green-ish...

Leh: Thanks for encouraging me...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...