Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest pantalaimon
Posted
umm yeah actually i do i think the universe is to big to have just us in it but ithink its going to be a long time since we meet some
Posted
Yeah,me too.But when the Aliens do come to meet us I don't think they'll start a war I think they are just interested in our culture.:smirk:
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
but you know when scientists say that aliens have to be a certain molecular structre and they would have to be able to breath oxygen i don't think thats true either.
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
yes that could be true but they could be mettalic or made out of plants
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Mind if I but in?

Well, I say no, but there is no way to prove no. There is always more universe to search. More planets to have their every little bit of dirt inspected. If there are aliens, then we might eventually find them. If there aren't, then we wouldn't know. We would keep searching for aliens, until our race would eventually be extinct. And we still wouldn't know.

But I just go to TacoBell to see some Aliens.
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
i don't mind if u but in he offline anyway your right we got a bit carried away there but there are infinite possibilities and where is tacobell any way.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pantalaimon [/i]
[B]i don't mind if u but in he offline anyway your right we got a bit carried away there but there are infinite possibilities and where is tacobell any way. [/B][/QUOTE]

Taco Bell is a restaurant here in the US. And Crimson Spider was just being a jackass. He's refering to aliens, illegal aliens from another country, despite the fact this thread says "Outer Space Aliens".... he just forgot to read that part.
Posted
There ARE possibilties,you know.I mean how could any one really be sure like what pantalaimon said It's pretty hard to accept that we're alone in the universe.:smirk:
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
yes it is extremely hard o and oji ryu i have added u to my buddy list
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
so do u think most alien races are more advanced or less advanced than us and do u think that they use spacecraft or they transporter devices.
Posted
It depens what kind of race like the Barbaric kind will most likely be less- advanced,but the intelligent kind will most likely be more advanced.:babble:
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
going back to your comment earlier i think a lot of races would be looking for a fight
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Oji ryu [/i]
[B]It depens what kind of race like the Barbaric kind will most likely be less- advanced,but the intelligent kind will most likely be more advanced.:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]Right. That took a lot of thought.

There are no aliens. Never have been, never will be.

That's my two credits worth.[/COLOR]
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Taco Bell is a restaurant here in the US. And Crimson Spider was just being a jackass. He's refering to aliens, illegal aliens from another country, despite the fact this thread says "Outer Space Aliens".... he just forgot to read that part. [/B][/QUOTE]

That, or I'm just joking around and you are taking it too seriously. It isn't like the rest of the post I said was rude. Going on...

Well, it is human nature to destroy anothe race that they feel is inferior to themselves. An example is during the civial war and before then. We saw black people as inferior, dumb, and weak simply because of their color, and a few miscelanious facts that mean nothing. So the aliens might do the same. They might enslave an inferior race just for their inferiority. That, or eliminate it.

Take this into consideration. We are smart enough to put a robot on mars, and yet we are dumb enough to have petty fights, rob places for selfish needs, and not support many of the starving people in 3rd world countries. Even though doing all of those would be very tough for us, it probably wasn't for them. They would also take into consideration on how destructive we are. So they could very easily see a threat to the universe in the distant future, and chose to eliminate that threat immediatly.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crimson Spider [/i]
[B]That, or I'm just joking around and you are taking it too seriously. It isn't like the rest of the post I said was rude. Going on...
[/B][/QUOTE]

No, I know you were joking... just didn't find it funny at all.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Oji ryu [/i]
[B]Going back to what I said earlyier how can you be so sure?:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Trust me... you're not convincing people one way or the other with any of these posts lol.

I'm sure there are some somewhere... but I don't care. They're not affecting me in any way.

There's a billion people on this planet I know nothing about. I'm not going to pay attention to ones that don't even live in our galaxy.
Posted
[size=1]This thread is going nowhere fast.

[b]Oji ryu[/b] and [b]pantalaimon[/b]:

You are not obligated to reply to each thing they other person posts. Most of your posts do not warrant replies at all. They should not exist. /

Put more effort into your posts in the future.


Thread closed.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...