Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay this is supposed to be phoenix screaming cause of the pain and suffering in this world get it? :P
V looky its a phoenix! V

[IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/Phoenixproject.png[/IMG]
Posted
How dare you disgrace the phoenix myth with that pic....oh, wait. I see it now. :p (j/k)

A very intersting picture, to say the least. It made me realize something. I have been wathing too many shows dealing with hospitals on TV. My first thought was of the inside of a person's esophagus (sp?). Maybe I should cut down on my TV watching. ;)
Posted
Well yes it looks like something in your body. The little tingeling in the back of your throught for example lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...