OtakuBoards

My New Saga...

Break

Right, this is my new made up saga, tell me what you think about it and give it something out of ten.

THE FAMILY SAGA:

It?s set after Dragonball GT and Coola's friend, Delton, is going to blow up the Earth because of Goku and Trunks.
Delton sends 3 namek-planet-sized space ships and invades the earth. All the Z-Fighters are dead (natural causes) Gohan is over 90 years old and pan is about 35. She has a Husband who is Trunks' son named Lokan and two children, Orakin and Banakin.
They have to join as a family to defeat the Evil Deltron and his massive army from planting a bug inside the earth to blow it up.
But they find out that 5 of their worst enemies have been bought back by the blackstar dragonballs, Cell, Buu, Frieza, Super-Saiyan Radditz (Who has been training in hell) and Super 17.
Deltron is not the only threat now, the 6 of them attack the family of 5 and a great battle begins. They are taught the fusion technique and they Pan & Lokan fuse to make Pakan. Orakin and Banakin fuse to make Oranabakin.
Pakan is killed and Oranabakin is angry as hell, a new power is found. SSJ5, this time it is for real! He has his own special attack called the Super Massenko, which he defeats SSJ Radditz with ease.
The rest are killed apart from Deltron, who teleports to the centre of the Earth. Oranabakin un-fuses and they both go SSJ3 and teleport to the centre of the Earth as well.
But they cannot win and Deltron plants the bug and the planet starts to explode. But in a bizarre turn of events, Shen-Long and Porunga show up and teleport Orakin and Banakin to the New Namek and Deltron is left to be blown by his own bug.

--THE END--

there are 2 methods of fusion, the fusion dance, in which both fighters perform a dance to become fused, and fusion by way of patorra earrings, where both fighters put a patorra earring on one side of their ear, the patorra earrings is a way of permanent fusion and may only be used once....

That only happens in DBGT. Goten and Trunks fuse to Gotenks. Goku and Vegeta with the fusion dance fuse to Gogeta. with the potarra earrings they fuse to Vegetto. Vegetto is stronger then Gogeta. Vegetto is a perment fuse but when they used it in DBGT. Fat Buu turned them into a chocolate ball and he eat it. Then Vegetto broke out and to everyones surprise....Vegetto was defused and back to Goku and Vegeta. They never used it again. They destoryed the earrings. So Tapion is the only person with the earrings left. Tapion is the person who gave Trunks his sword. He trained Gohan and Gohan went to a kewl form called........Mystic.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]That only happens in DBGT. Goten and Trunks fuse to Gotenks. Goku and Vegeta with the fusion dance fuse to Gogeta. with the potarra earrings they fuse to Vegetto. Vegetto is stronger then Gogeta. Vegetto is a perment fuse but when they used it in DBGT. Fat Buu turned them into a chocolate ball and he eat it. Then Vegetto broke out and to everyones surprise....Vegetto was defused and back to Goku and Vegeta. They never used it again. They destoryed the earrings. So Tapion is the only person with the earrings left. Tapion is the person who gave Trunks his sword. He trained Gohan and Gohan went to a kewl form called........Mystic. [/B][/QUOTE]

what the hell are you talking about? most of what you said is from dragonball z, not gt, and some of what you said is completely wrong....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

what the hell are you talking about? most of what you said is from dragonball z, not gt, and some of what you said is completely wrong.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Opps....Fat Buu is in DBZ. And nothing was wrong, all of it was correct

I have seen it. I download it from DBZ sites.Also i have gone to other countries in the summer and i saw it there.I have seen it all. DB,DBZ,DBGT everything!