Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Shouldn't you have used the banner and avatar request? Yeah, it is a bit plain. Did you do that in MS paint? That's the only reason I can think for you seperating the girls like that.
Guest dayday
Posted
Yes, very plain. Sorry, if you had rushed through it. I didn't really mind if it took a while. Even though I was getting tired.
Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]yea its WAY to plain. next time you make a banner take your time and dont let somone rush you or it turns out bad. and try using paint shop pro or photo shop. thoughs are much better.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...