OtakuBoards

Sora and BT

Heavyblade

Yeah, you may be on to somethin' there.
Well, since Sora is some little 4th grader, he may look up to BT as a mom - in some insane twisted way. Hmm...abused childhood?
Or maybe it's because BT gets a lot of info all the time and Sora wants it, and if she doesn't tell him, Sora kills her. Eh...kinda strange.

Well BT's never going to tell him anything if he just keeps slitting her throat for no apparent reason. I think Bear or someone should go find Sora in the real world and beat him up! She hasn't really done anything to him but he just keeps on...slit...slit...slit. I don't think it'll ever end. He kills her in almost every other episode.

Yeah, him and Crim are complet oppisits except that there both care free. But... Sora is carefree and a creepishly wrong kind of way. Im glad crim settled it! It was sooo cool when Sora went "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

[size=1][color=crimson]Hmm... Sora maybe likes to cut up BT's throat because he knows he can beat her. In the case when Crim vs. Sora level did not matter. But maybe Sora has something against BT but maybe he just likes to annoy her like DVL said.[/size][/color]

HeavyBlade, it sounds like you are actually [I]complaining[/I] about this relationship. I don't see anything wrong with Sora killing BT all the time, and I say this with no affiliation to any B.T.-hating club. :shifty:

I think the reason Sora kills BT is to reassert his control/authority over her. BT is a very powerful source of information, and Sora does not want her to think (or know?) that her knowledge gives her an advantage over him. By killing BT, he's showing that, regardless of what she knows, Sora still holds all the cards between them.

Why does Sora kill BT all the time? Why not? I cant find a single reason why Sora should let BT wander around ruining everybody and trading sides all the time. I like Sora BECAUSE of the fact that he kills her all the time. Sora seems to be one of the only people in the game that can see right through her. hehe... I laughed the first time she died.

Actually, Sora's at a pretty high level, right? Maybe most of the monsters are too easy for him. Or boring---it's pretty easy to predict what monsters will do. With people, not so easy. I can see why he kills other PCs, but I don't get why he has to kill BT all the time. -_________________-

• 3 weeks later...