Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, you may be on to somethin' there.
Well, since Sora is some little 4th grader, he may look up to BT as a mom - in some insane twisted way. Hmm...abused childhood?
Or maybe it's because BT gets a lot of info all the time and Sora wants it, and if she doesn't tell him, Sora kills her. Eh...kinda strange.
Posted
Well, he definitely enjoys annoying her...a lot of people like annoying other people...but as to why he kills her...huh. I always wondered about that. I think he just doesn't like her.
Posted
Well BT's never going to tell him anything if he just keeps slitting her throat for no apparent reason. I think Bear or someone should go find Sora in the real world and beat him up! She hasn't really done anything to him but he just keeps on...slit...slit...slit. I don't think it'll ever end. He kills her in almost every other episode.
Posted
No, they should just beat him up in the World. Someone would complain if they beat him up in real life...child abuse or something...
Posted
Yep. So they can beat him up again (considering his and Crim's personalities, I think they'll have another fight) or they can just leave it.
Posted
Yeah, him and Crim are complet oppisits except that there both care free. But... Sora is carefree and a creepishly wrong kind of way. Im glad crim settled it! It was sooo cool when Sora went "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Hmm... Sora maybe likes to cut up BT's throat because he knows he can beat her. In the case when Crim vs. Sora level did not matter. But maybe Sora has something against BT but maybe he just likes to annoy her like DVL said.[/size][/color]
Posted
HeavyBlade, it sounds like you are actually [I]complaining[/I] about this relationship. I don't see anything wrong with Sora killing BT all the time, and I say this with no affiliation to any B.T.-hating club. :shifty:

I think the reason Sora kills BT is to reassert his control/authority over her. BT is a very powerful source of information, and Sora does not want her to think (or know?) that her knowledge gives her an advantage over him. By killing BT, he's showing that, regardless of what she knows, Sora still holds all the cards between them.
Posted
I think he may just like to kill B.T bacause she is such a HATEABLE PERSON!! I mean, she's the biggest ***** on the freakin' planet!! And he is a fouth grader, so, he could just go around killing all the people that he sees as *****es. SMART KID!!! :)
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson] Hmm.... Also The Worl is a rp... so sora is probably killing the easiest character like sora to gain experience or money perhaps.[/size][/color]
Posted
Why does Sora kill BT all the time? Why not? I cant find a single reason why Sora should let BT wander around ruining everybody and trading sides all the time. I like Sora BECAUSE of the fact that he kills her all the time. Sora seems to be one of the only people in the game that can see right through her. hehe... I laughed the first time she died.
Posted
Gods, people, lay off the woman! Geez! Sora's more annoying than BT will ever be, and I happen to like her, so cut it out!
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Well I see what both Chick and DVL> I mean I have nothing against BT or Sora. But Sora could switch people once in a while. Ya know? Why dont he go fight monsters instead of BT?
[/color]
[/size]
Posted
Actually, Sora's at a pretty high level, right? Maybe most of the monsters are too easy for him. Or boring---it's pretty easy to predict what monsters will do. With people, not so easy. I can see why he kills other PCs, but I don't get why he has to kill BT all the time. -_________________-
Posted
[size=1] I agree with you dvl. Why not try to go after mimiru or one of the silver knights [ now that would be funny if he got banned ] Any way I see what your point is and the reason I like BT is she is puutty!! lol [/size]
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...